New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    After a car repair shop did an ATF flush to my A/T after the CRV got totally submerged last year by typhoon Ondoy, I noted that it lost "power" to run uphill or elevated/inclined roads (i.e. the mechanic terms it as "nawawalan ng hatak" yung transmission).

So after kami itirik somewhere along ortigas (area going to Tiendesitas from medical city), I made sure that the car repair shop would get back to it and see the problem. "Nasunog daw yung lining??" when they pulled down the transmission.

After they returned it to us (this time with missing turn signal lights, non-OEM busted shocks, missing park light bulbs and had new deep scratches on the body) I figured that if I let it stay with the same repair shop, it'll be cannibalized further - so although tumatakbo yung CRV di ko na muna ibalik sa kanila.

Pero na-notice ko, yung A/T kelangan ko i-manual shift from P or N then to D1 muna para umandar yung CRV. Nawalan sya ng "automatic shifting" and parang mahina yung hatak niya kung sa D-gear kagad ako diretso. In order for the CRV to run, kelangan naka-D1 gear ako tuloy.

Ano kaya problem nito? The LED light of the gear indicator for "D" gear no longer lights up so I couldn't possibly tell kung nag-blink siya or what.

Any help/info/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BeowulfX View Post
    After a car repair shop did an ATF flush to my A/T after the CRV got totally submerged last year by typhoon Ondoy, I noted that it lost "power" to run uphill or elevated/inclined roads (i.e. the mechanic terms it as "nawawalan ng hatak" yung transmission).

So after kami itirik somewhere along ortigas (area going to Tiendesitas from medical city), I made sure that the car repair shop would get back to it and see the problem. "Nasunog daw yung lining??" when they pulled down the transmission.

After they returned it to us (this time with missing turn signal lights, non-OEM busted shocks, missing park light bulbs and had new deep scratches on the body) I figured that if I let it stay with the same repair shop, it'll be cannibalized further - so although tumatakbo yung CRV di ko na muna ibalik sa kanila.

Pero na-notice ko, yung A/T kelangan ko i-manual shift from P or N then to D1 muna para umandar yung CRV. Nawalan sya ng "automatic shifting" and parang mahina yung hatak niya kung sa D-gear kagad ako diretso. In order for the CRV to run, kelangan naka-D1 gear ako tuloy.

Ano kaya problem nito? The LED light of the gear indicator for "D" gear no longer lights up so I couldn't possibly tell kung nag-blink siya or what.

Any help/info/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
    tingnan mo kung mayron pa ATF .... baka hindi nila nilagyan.

A/T naging parang M/T: Di siya nag-auto shift ng gear :(