New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sirs,

Question rin po, when I had my vehicle serviced sa talyer, the mechanic told me that there is already a small "play" sa stabilizer bar ko. What are the effects of this "play" sa driving experience ko? Although sabi ng mekaniko there is still no worries pa. Thanks and God bless.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    the oem stab link is expensive. but there are also replacement stab link which goes more or less P2000/piece in binondo.... its fairly easy to replace and any suspension shop can do it for you....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    it will normally manifest itself in noise over small bumps. kung wala pa naman then it should be ok pa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sir speedy,

Like kalampag na noise?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    yup kalampag and a knocking sound.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Okay, Thanks sir speedy . .

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pasensiya na at ngayon lang nakapag-update... I brought the van to another service center - ang gustong palitan : shocks in both front tires... atsaka struts at the rear...

tapos, I called the Dodge dealer and asked them again what they wanted to replace - sway bar links and bushings.... pasensiya na kayo at di ko naklaro ang problema ng van...

ngayon mas naguguluhan ako... alin ang dapat palitan?... ang na-eexperience ko kasi pag dina-drive eh maalog at katok ang gulong sa harap pag- dumadaan sa konting lubak...

ano ba ang pagkakaiba ng links, bushings at shocks and struts... paki-explain naman po....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    shocks and struts are probably the same thing. easy to check the sway bar links naman. just unconnect them and test drive. if the noise is gone then replace them.

sa shocks naman you have to uninstall them to see if ok sila or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sway Bar