New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Has any one tried NGK platinum, im planning to have engine tune up at meron kasi akong nakitang NGK platinum P150 ea, maganda ba ito? gamit ko lang kasi regular NGK, any advantage sa regular ngk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it could last longer than the the usual copper plugs. i use bosch platinum, said to last up to 10,000km.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used the plat version of my BKR6E's before on our Sentra... no difference really and after a while, i switched back to copper plugs since i normally prefer changing every 10,000kms. It's justa matter of preference on whether you just want to keep the plugs longer or not.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Why don't you try NGK G-Power Platinum?... sa experience before ok siya saken, last longer than the usual,.. umabot saken ng 1 1/2 years (inilipat ko pa sa van namen and the performance is ok parin, no fouling. About less 15k mileage nung pinalitan ko. Around P160-170/plug.

...Just my little 5 cents. :D

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    maganda talag NGK or BOSCH. dpende na din kung anong type of engine...

Kpag mahal spark plugs mo sana di faulty engine at wlang singaw vavle seals.. gud luck!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yung bosch super 4 hindi na ba popular?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    how about denso iridiums?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I got platinum plugs for almost 5 years now and still going strong. And those are the cheapest platinum plugs that you can bought in the market. MPG is still the same since I replace the plugs and no decline in performance so far.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow tagal na platinum mo lakay sulit na sulit na yan, NGK g-power platinum ang pinakabit ko. so far ganoon pa rin performance hindi nagbago compare sa regular ,one click start parin, during cruising same din performance all stock kasi engine( only mod grounding wire) siguro makakatipid lang ako dahil sa matagal ang palit ng spark plug insted of every tuneup every year nalang.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    no diff naman sa super 4's... mag regular ka nalang.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
spark plug