New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    as we all know, it rained this morning. We have a 4-month old CR-V and whenever we use the wipers, shaky siya pagtumatagal. Is it because na bago lang siya and madalang gamitin?

as for our ae111 corolla, shaky din siya from time to time.

What seems to be the problem? help!

thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    AFAIK, all our four honda civics in the garage have this symptom, even our new CRV is also like this when we brought it home from the dealer last week when it was raining. The Toyotas in the garage do not have this symptom.

On the Civics, we brought it to back to the dealer and had the blades changed under warranty. Sure enough, the problem disappeared for awhile then it would eventually just come back again.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sir sakin din shakey pro napansin ko kpag first to third wipes na sya.. pero mamawala nman.. i dont know whats the reason behind..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    carlo, shaky as in shh..aa..kk..yy? friction yan.

well, ang tendency kasi ng mga bagong blades dahil sobrang effective. that is in the case of your CRV. while for your corolla, change your blades to the tropical formula ng bosch.

oh, by the way, use a glass cleaner, kasi pag malinis ang mga salamin resistant siya sa mga beads. thus, it is easier to wipe. minimize din ang gamit ng wiper mo.
    Last edited by ian_rex; December 15th, 2005 at 10:30 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i tried applying "rain repellent" solution pero all through out ng trip namin from the house to Ortigas ganun pa rin.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ever tried cleanning your blades? or tried cleaning glass with a glass cleaner and rain repellent? you could try this: try to apply an armor all on the blades as to soften its texture. may garage ka ba or you leave your vehicles under the scorching sun? whenever possible sa parking pull up your wipers as to minimize the strain on the blades.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I always clean the wiper blades whenever I wash the car. CRV is inside the garage, often covered with car cover to prevent cats sleeping and fighting over the hood and roof while the ae111 corolla is outside our house also covered with car cover. Pero I will try applying armor all. thanks:D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sometimes, when you apply Rain-X or similar solution, lumalala ang blade chatter.

What I do is just run them at full speed for an extended period, nawawala din ang chatter after.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sa optra namin ganyan din nagshe-shake yung wipers pero pag tumagal sa pag gamit nung wiper ok na..

10. jagxtrm Guest
    ako hindi ko pa na-experience yng nagsha-shake (or tumatalon) na wiper...

kc every time ako maglinis ng sasakyan nililinis ko yng wiper blades by rubbing the foam (with soap) sa rubber blades. makikita mo agad sa foam kng marumi yng blade. pag ni-rub mo for 30 secs & maitim pa rin yng nasa foam, then it is time to change blades.

5 1/2 years old na yng hilander ko and once pa lng ako nagpalit ng blades. ganun lng technique ko.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Shaky wipers