New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    not only on EKs yung problem sa power windows, sa accord din eh, the power windows ng car ko ay hindi na sabay sabay bumababa, mas mabilis yung mga nsa likod, pinaka mabagal gumalaw yung window sa right front door eh. Meron lang maingay sa passenger seat ko, parang "tak!" yung tunog pag over accelerate or over brake eh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    musang, if u need shocksmeron ako pati mga tireod rack end madame ako and lht puro 80% good..... kc nauto ako dati..... pinapalitan ko laht ng parts ko like shocks tierod etc.... e ang may prob pala e kailangan lng ipa re_pack yung axel ko then nawala na yung 2nog na nakakairita.... musang if your intersted we can meet somewhere in banawe or just text me

gus2 ko sana mabenta e and lht yung puro orig may mga upper arm dn ako almost 3 months used lng skin kc kala ko un ung mga sira....

mussang text me ha.... hehe para mabenta ko n and kay SPEEDYFIX ntnpakabet samahan kta..... by the way may mga stab links din ako..... thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mussang text me ha.... hehe para mabenta ko n and kay SPEEDYFIX ntnpakabet samahan kta..... by the way may mga stab links din ako..... thanks
    jeff, sige text kita pag papagawa ko na. ipon muna ako. hehe! :D

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    just an update, my crv gen1 mileage 20,000km 3 year old had the suspension fixed cost me P3,650 /pc *2 upper ball joints = P7,300 plus tie rods P1,550 /pc *2= P3,100 labor P560. total of P10,960 very expensive for me compared to my 96 lancer which doesn't cost that much. Its expensive because you can't just change the ball joint but the whole piece including the part of the suspension.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Is it true that if you buy a Honda vehicle, you are stuck with CASA servicing and maintenance, as there are no Honda spare parts available outside Honda CASAs?

If this is untrue, where can you buy Honda parts? What shops specialize in Honda cars besides Honda CASAs. I have heard and read some nasty stories about Honda CASAs telling you to change this and that part even if it is not busted. Whether they are trying to fool you, or just simply inadequately trained, this is unacceptable.

Can you buy car parts from a Honda CASA, and have another auto shop install the part?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa loob ng 3 years or 100T kms, kelangan lang ninyo magpa PMS sa casa para hindi ma-void ang warranty...

basically, change oil, filter and spark plug oks na yun.. sa parts, depende sa casa, but i think pwede naman bilhin sa labas as long as honda siguro yung parts..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    depende po sa inyo 'yan kun sa casa nyo gusto magpa-service ang importante kasi dun as what revo gsx said is para wag ma-void warranty ng sasakyan nyo, sayang din yun mahal ang piyesa ng honda.
    since your car is under warranty i dont think they would advice you to replace some parts even if its not busted since it would always be charge to them. wag lang daw po yun mga consumable parts.
    may friend ako sa honda casa sya bumibili ng parts pero sa iba sya nagpapaservice tapos na kasi warranty ng oto nya.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    fenderbender,

There are already numerous auto supplies selling genuine Honda parts like HRC, Multiline, and Carman in Banawe, Partstar in Pasay, & Chandler Phils along Araneta Ave near E. Rod in QC. I'm not sure if it's true, but I've heard that some casas even get parts from these retailers.

Yup, if you skip just one PMS with the casa, they will use this as a reason to void the warranty of your car. What I do is the reverse, I buy parts from outside and have them installed by the Honda casa. I find this cheaper since the casa sells the parts at almost double the price. However, you should also go to Honda casas that agree to install parts purchased outside without strings attached. For instance, Honda casas owned by the Yuchengco group like Honda Kalookan, QC, Manila, etc require you to sign a waiver that they will not offer any guarantee for the job coz the parts didn't come from them. The Ayala owned casas like Makati, Alabang, Shaw, & especially Pasig have no problems with this.
    Last edited by Automahn; June 14th, 2004 at 07:34 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    dami dyan shops that specialize in hondas. honda parts are really easy to get. pm me or text me up if you need any details or recommendations.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    dami dyan shops that specialize in hondas. honda parts are really easy to get. pm me or text me up if you need any details or recommendations.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Servicing / Maintenance of Honda Cars