New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir rodcarolino:can be unlocked, but cant be opened thru the handles-inside and outside.

To all peeps:

Thanks for all your suggestions.I've tried some of them, however, the main problem is how to remove the door panel cover?Since the door is locked, i guess there is no way of removing it, because there are 2 screws hidden on the side of the door.

Maybe, one solution is to destroy the outer door handle then, maybe, locking mecahnism can be reached from the hole.Anyway, the hole is quite big.

What do you say peeps?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah conzky,

ride ko is GLXi '97.

lately nung madalas umulan, nagkaganyan ang door ko especially sa rear since bihira gamitin.

naglo-lock/unlock din sya pero kapag inangat mo na yung handle ayaw pa din mabuksan. So I give it a nudge from the inside ayun bumukas naman

I noticed that the rubber going around the doors na nagse-seal ng pinto eh dumidikit dun sa metal body frame especially kapag natuyo after umulan

akala ko din dati sa handle mechanism pero di naman.

Suggestion lang

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir artpogi, i will try ur suggestion.
    Thanks a lot.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Na-experience ko na rin yan sa ride ko, after raining for a few days ayaw din gumana ng left rear door lock. madali lang i-DIY yan. ingat sa pagtanggal ng side panels. what i noticed was nabasa ang door actuator, removed it, cleaned, lubricated and applied gasket sealant all-over. ngayon kahit ulan ng ulan di na nagloloko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hawag mong sirain yang handle, sayang.. madali lang yan kung tatangalin mo yung isang upuan sa harap. nakaclip lang yung panel. tangalin mo lang yung mga screws, kailangan mo na i-angat yung panel para matangal sa door mismo, may takip pa yan na plastic sa loob, medyo papawisan ka dyan, good luck

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap matanggal ang door panels from the inside with the door closed.. some part of this panel is closely fitted on the frame of the car. Go outside... and face the problematic door.. look at the window and rubber (kugn GLXi to.. malamang silver to) frame that acts as a water catch on the window. This is attached sa door. Remove this. it is attached via clip lang... when you remove this.. you will be able to see the inside of the door.. use a flashlight to find the metal rod that attaches to the door hinge. Use a coat hanger to pull this rod up to open your door. chances are from the door handles inside and outside.. nde na to nakakabit.

kung wala sa mga pinagsasabi ko ang gumana o pwedeng mangyari.... pakisabi na lang po sa pinakamalapit na mental hospital na may nakatakas na loko-loko :D :freak: :nerd:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahabol

disclaimer: In doing the process above, i am not liable for any damage caused by the suggestion i gave. Full liability is of the owner's.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba ma mura pa pag dinala sa Banawe kesa mabasagan ng salamin?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
S.O.S!!My door.....