New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    gamitin ang insurance,
    if pagawa mo sa casa inspect mo muna mabuti ang car mo, picturan mo kung maaari lahat ng side check mo mga scratches etc, gawa ka check list kasi ibang casa barubal gumawa magugulat ka nalang may scratch na pala sa gilid o over spray etc,

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ycarus_01 View Post
    a bro kung battery ang nag cause ng pagkasira, baka ndi na cover un, kasi ndi pedeng palabasin na na-vandalized ung car mo. kung outside pede mo sabihin napagtripan or na-vandalized nga, or if sa loob like ung mga stereo mo nawala, pede mo rin declare, basta mga forcibly taken. basta ung sakin lahat ng gasgas declare ko, even ung tinagang stop light ko declared din. hehehe, kaso palpak ung talyer nung 2nd time, kc habang nagtatagal ung paint ko sa hood nag kakaroon ng prang kamot ng pusa.

goodluck bro.

mmmm, sa bagay..tama ka PAPS, tanong ko na lang rin sa SA baka magawan niya ng paraan. by next wik/after holidays asikasuhin ko na requirements, sana nga maganda kalabasan ng body work sa casa,, I'll post the pics pag well done na.

salamat sa lahat mga PAPS!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I think I've made the right decision, Thanks Tsikoteers! esp. to Mark_T

I had the car repaired at the casa through insurance claims, and my participation was only P2K. They repaired and repainted the deep bump and replaced the scratched door handle. There's also a small scratch on the side mirror so I insisted my SA to try and include it on the claim for replacement. He set my expectation and didn't assure me that it'll be granted, then yes it wasn't so SA just thought of repainting it with black and just the one that got the scratch. Then I told him it will look awful if the other side mirror isn't painted, then without second thoughts he went with me and have both side mirrors painted, after a while that I ask him if they can just paint it same with the body color and again his answer was yes. It looks nice if side mirrors were color keyed. BTW: Standard Insurance evaluated the damage in just 2 days but it took them 4 days to repair it, not a big deal for me anyway. The most important thing was I am very satisfied with the results. As if like nothing has happened to my CAR!!!! cheers

The CASA is NISSAN WESTGATE ALABANG

Here's the pics

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Welcome, its my pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by papalord View Post
    I think I've made the right decision, Thanks Tsikoteers! esp. to Mark_T

I had the car repaired at the casa through insurance claims, and my participation was only P2K. They repaired and repainted the deep bump and replaced the scratched door handle. There's also a small scratch on the side mirror so I insisted my SA to try and include it on the claim for replacement. He set my expectation and didn't assure me that it'll be granted, then yes it wasn't so SA just thought of repainting it with black and just the one that got the scratch. Then I told him it will look awful if the other side mirror isn't painted, then without second thoughts he went with me and have both side mirrors painted, after a while that I ask him if they can just paint it same with the body color and again his answer was yes. It looks nice if side mirrors were color keyed. BTW: Standard Insurance evaluated the damage in just 2 days but it took them 4 days to repair it, not a big deal for me anyway. The most important thing was I am very satisfied with the results. As if like nothing has happened to my CAR!!!! cheers

The CASA is NISSAN WESTGATE ALABANG

Here's the pics

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hijack ko lang itong thread.

Opinion lang guys. I had a fender bender with a jeepney last week and it left a deep dent on my right front fender. I had it estimated sa CASA and the repair would come in at 9k. A talyer near our place estimated it a only 2500.

Now the repair consists only of repairing and repainting the front fender, no panel replacing. This is the same thing that the talyer will do. So there should be no difference much between the two.

Another thing is that, if I will have it done sa CASA, I will have to course it thru insurance. However, my participation is valued at 7K, the insurance will only pay around 2k.

So in this situation, should you go for the cheaper solution or is the CASA work much better value than any work that a talyer can do?

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post

Opinion lang guys. I had a fender bender with a jeepney last week and it left a deep dent on my right front fender. I had it estimated sa CASA and the repair would come in at 9k. A talyer near our place estimated it a only 2500.

Now the repair consists only of repairing and repainting the front fender, no panel replacing. This is the same thing that the talyer will do. So there should be no difference much between the two.

Another thing is that, if I will have it done sa CASA, I will have to course it thru insurance. However, my participation is valued at 7K, the insurance will only pay around 2k.

So in this situation, should you go for the cheaper solution or is the CASA work much better value than any work that a talyer can do?Thanks.
    If you trust the tayler's workmanship then proceed otherwise casa specially if you are willing to shell out the 7k as your participation.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Wow, that's a pretty expensive insurance participation. Looks like somebody's paying a rather low-ish monthly insurance fee in turn. Hehehe

My say is if you trust your talyer, then go for him. Remember, CASA will charge a whole lot more and work progress will be slower. My opinion is that unless it's a major collision, I go for my suking talyer.

If you don't trust your talyer, that's easy. Just go for a talyer you can trust. There are a lot of well-known talyers around who can fix your dent naman.. shops such as HotWheels in E.Rodriguez will cost more than your regular talyer but at least you know you're getting quality work done.

Hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Wow, that's a pretty expensive insurance participation. Looks like somebody's paying a rather low-ish monthly insurance fee in turn. Hehehe
    yup , that's what we called a highway robbery as 7k participation. Just wondering what's your insurance company & why is it your participation 7k while your insurance 2k only if you don't mind my asking? Parang baliktad ata yun ah????

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011

So in this situation, should you go for the cheaper solution or is the CASA work much better value than any work that a talyer can do?

Thanks.

1. Kung ikaw ang binanga, hingiin mo ung full cost of repair sa operator ng jeep
    2. Pero kung ikaw ang me kasalanan, ung 7k mo ba e walang part na papalitan? ask mo ung SA mo kung bakit ganyan kataas ung participation.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Thanks.
    that doesn't sound right. participation fee is 3.5 at most.. unless.. they think they have to paint a second panel, like the bumper or the door, hence the 2X participation fee. in which case, you have to stand your ground, that it's only one accident that we are talking about.
    but kung ayaw mo na ng hassle, dun ka na lang sa talyer..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Is this right? Casa estimate, car dent repair!woah