New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I dunno kung dito tama magtanong.. but..
    Is there anyone in here na taga-Houston? Anybody here could recommend a 'pinoy-manned' shop na pwedeng pagdalhan ng auto na paayusan(?).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm, baka mahirapan ka maghanap ng answer dito bro...

Here's a tip, try mo mag browse sa mga user profiles and tignan mo kung sino taga mid-west na tsikoteer...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or sa OFW forum ng tsikot.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks 'ya all

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Most shops are good as long as you know whats wrong with your car. I mean, you don't have to absolutely know how to fix it but enough to understand what wrong and what needs to be fixed. Just make sure, you bring it to a clean looking shop and have them show you what is wrong and what part needs to be replaced. For the most part, the mechanics are more than happy to show it to you. Now one thing is for sure, when it comes to mechanical work on cars, you get what you paid for! So if your looking for a cheap fix, say so and be up front with the mechanic and ask them what is the cheapest solution to the problem to get you buy until you buy another car, or if your just wanting to make sure they do a good job, go to a clean and reputable shop and pay for it. Trust me its worth it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try Pep Boys......they're not pinoys but I heard they're good.

Repair shop in Houston-area?