New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    para saan ba yang "relay"? i bought a projector light para sa pizza pie. since replacing the stocks with these, i was advised to have the wirings relayed para pwedeng mag-sabay yung apat na ilaw on high-beam. Now, since having them relayed, i had 3 replacements of bulbs already (last having the philipps h1 5000k busted.. puro pares pa naman ang bilihan nito, so much for kaartehan).. so, is it because of a palpak relay? i checked the wirings, may nasunog! :-( any recommended shops that could do this? yung pulido sana. saka saan magandang magpakabit ng high tension wires.. baka sa isang shop lang ito para isang puntahan na

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    go to wizzards electrical shop along tomas morato beside caltex dallas. replace you stock headlite sockets with ceramic ones,
    meron sa wizzard. baka under rated yung wires na ginamit syo . when i relayed my pizza head lite i used #12 wires.

as for the high tension wires use your stock wires, and use only original RESISTORIZED spark plugs, maramina nasiraan ng odo or trip meter using non resistorized plugs sa lancer nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude if i'm coming from erod saan banda wizards? lagpas mcdo?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its on your right from e.rod, just right after the gas station in e.rod-tomas morato corner

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mgbrillo.. para saan ba yang "relay"?
    sir mali po ang "interpretation" ng relay...a relay is used so that the your battery can be connected to the lights directly. The relay functions as a switch...a more reliable switch than the switch inside your car.

The switch inside the car can get burned kasi if you put high amperage of electric current dun. The relay controls that.

However, the relay does not control the burn-out of your bulb. A burn out could be caused by very high current drain. Bulbs are like wound up na wire. They burn when current passes it....too much current will "over-burn" it.

Maybe you should have a fuse on that line (dapat meron fuse talaga yan, but I think you did not mention that). So if too much current na ang dumadaloy, the fuse gets busted and not the bulb. The fuse is cheaper than the bulb.

my 2 cents.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can Wizards upgrade your headlights? like ceramic sockets relays and wiring kaya?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yup kaya nila replace wiring ng headlites. and dati meron sila ceramic sockets. coming from araneta ave. pag dating sa corner ng tomas morato left ka petron gas station yng sa corner then isang building then caltex dallas then Wizzard na. katabi nya bigbowl resto.

have them tap the relay trigger sa orig bulb sockets mo para di na gagalawin yung orig wire mo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks dude!

Relay wiring palpak?