New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,443
    #1
    Can anyone recommend a repair shop around Taguig or Pasig?

    Ayaw magbukas ng trunk ko, want to have the cable checked.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    99
    #2
    [QUOTE=ice15;3316695]Can anyone recommend a repair shop around Taguig or Pasig?

    Ayaw magbukas ng trunk ko, want to have the cable checked.

    up natin sir

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,960
    #3
    [QUOTE=dhenz76;3316730]
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a repair shop around Taguig or Pasig?

    Ayaw magbukas ng trunk ko, want to have the cable checked.

    up natin sir
    what is your car, po?

    in some cars,
    it is easy to check that cable.
    ask an associate to pull the trunk release repetetively, while you look at the back and see if the other end is moving.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 12th, 2022 at 12:15 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,443
    #4
    [QUOTE=dr. d;3316736]
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenz76 View Post

    what is your car, po?

    in some cars,
    it is easy to check that cable.
    ask an associate to pull the trunk release repetetively, while you look at the back and see if the other end is moving.
    City

    Nasa Taguig ako now and wala akong tools dito.

    Too much hassle naman kung dadalhin ko yung car sa house ng mom ko sa QC to fix it myself...

    Baka may reputable shop dito who can check it.

    Puno din slots ni Honda Makati

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14,330
    #5
    Shaw Blvd google Orca Service Experts.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,960
    #6
    [QUOTE=ice15;3316757]
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

    City

    Nasa Taguig ako now and wala akong tools dito.

    Too much hassle naman kung dadalhin ko yung car sa house ng mom ko sa QC to fix it myself...

    Baka may reputable shop dito who can check it.

    Puno din slots ni Honda Makati
    sometimes,
    there is nothing wrong with the cable.
    but the rubber strip lining the rear opening somehow gets stuck to the metal.
    one gets the impression that the cable isn't working, when actually, it is. but the rear hood does not pop open.
    what i do, is to pull that release thingee, then get out and "aggressively nudge" the rear hood open. after a few tries, it opens up naman.
    good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 12th, 2022 at 10:50 AM.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,443
    #7
    I was initially thinking na I can live using the remote until my next PMS this Nov...

    kaso the remote pala does not work when the engine is running

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,960
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I was initially thinking na I can live using the remote until my next PMS this Nov...

    kaso the remote pala does not work when the engine is running
    errr,
    i do not understand...

    if your car is still under warranty,
    i believe this "malfunction" is warranty-able.
    i'd go to the casa asap.

    if the problem occurs often enough in their cars, the knowleedgeable mekaniko might be able to fix it, without your having to go to queue. the veritable "konting tadjak"...

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,995
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

    City

    Nasa Taguig ako now and wala akong tools dito.
    Try Mhonworks F Manalo behind VistaMall. He specializes in Mazda and Toyota but in your case it shouldn't matter much.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,443
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Try Mhonworks F Manalo behind VistaMall. He specializes in Mazda and Toyota but in your case it shouldn't matter much.
    thanks... this place is more convenient for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Recommended Repair Shop - Taguig/Pasig Area