New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    that has been the problem of honda city 2004, 2005 and 2006.

when we procured ours, the salesman said that such problem had been addressed at the plant, but in less than 6 weeks, there came the rattling of our honda city 2006 at. the salesman said that they (honda-shaw) will remedy the problem by doing some insulation work when we have our 1,000km check-up.

will update you sakali kung sakali maayos ng honda-shaw (which is kasama lang din naman honda sa makati, pasig at alabang). kung di maayos, we may have to live with it.

this defect, coupled with other defects (minor man o hindi), proves honda's poor worksmaship. kaya di na me nagrerekomenda ng honda sa mga kaibigan ko. nakakahiya. these defects should be affecting honda's sales.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    How 'bout speaking with either a supervisor or a manager? Sorry I just don't trust salesmen as much... They are trained to make you hand over your wallet and that's about it...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    update regarding rattle on my dashboard....honda makati were able to solve the problem ...it's almost 1-week since i bring my unit there and so far the rattle is no longer present...i just don't know what remedy they do with my unit...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana inalam mo ang remedy. So in case the problem returns when you are already off warranty, you'll know what to do.

And para ma-share mo din sa ibang owners.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_man001 View Post
    update regarding rattle on my dashboard....honda makati were able to solve the problem ...it's almost 1-week since i bring my unit there and so far the rattle is no longer present...i just don't know what remedy they do with my unit...

I'm quite sure it'll come back... unless they did the same fix that I did...

If it's just some styrofoam it'll come back guaranteed...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    What did you do psylocke?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
rattle sound at dashboard