New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks vinj for the suggestion. will do that, the problem would be how to remove the hoses without breaking them

orly_andico, the one i used is an oil hose. parang foam sya, similar sya dun sa nakabalot sa mga aircon tubes inside the engine bay. kapag garden hose ginamit mo, it tends to become brittle over time, kaya may chance na magcrack ito.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sir Boybi yung hose na kinabit sa former ride ko (Mitsu Lancer GSR) sa both ends lang (1 1/2 loops) to serve as dampers. Di na kailangan buong coils lalagyan. This will also minimize build-up of rust.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 loop lang ang nilagyan ko ng hose, and one end of the coils lang. yung sa taas kasi meron naman parang maliit na rubber spacer.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    its ramcar, formerly called camberman, and located at 20th avenue in cubao. my friend told me to look for lito. (there is no relation to ramcar battery, hehehehe)

lets just say that this was the shop of last recourse.

i went there this afternoon and after just 30 minutes and PHP 300 later (excluding tip of course), the kalampag disappeared

lito did a fantastic job and he diagnosed the problem very well. ngayon, solid na naman ang takbo. i could not believe it and i had to drive the vehicle at all the bad roads i pass by everyday if only to tell them: "i beat you!"

yahoo!

i recommend this shop highly for what lito was able to do.

wow, a nondescript shop outperformed zee, rats and the casa
    sir, any contact #'s? good to know that he solved your problem. tia!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick34
    sir, any contact #'s? good to know that he solved your problem. tia!
    bro -- sorry talaga but hindi ko nakuha ang contact number. its really a small non descript shop talaga. siguro kasing laki lang ng dalawang sari sari stores na pinagdugtong. their "garage" is good only for one expedition (there was one when i went there) and a revo (naka wangwang and blinkers pa pero sa dilg daw ito). ginawa lang nga yung sasakyan ko along the road but under a nearby tree that gave enough shade at high noon

if i get the telephone number, i will post it here

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ito yung telephone number ng ramcar (ex camberman): 438-01-09

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    bro maraming salamat! tama ka. this small shop can fix what big shops can't. tanggal yung kalampag ng sentra ko. turns out merong loose screw lang somewhere in the area behind the front wheels! it only took a small piece of scrap rubber and tightening. hahahaha! after all what iv been thru other shops! this thread is very helpful. btw hindi si lito ang mechanic ko. i forgot the name. And i thinks it's Rancar not Ramcar. I'm not sure. di ko masyadong nabasa yung karatula nila. pero mukang Rancar nga sya. Thanks again!

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by richard12777 View Post
    bro maraming salamat! tama ka. this small shop can fix what big shops can't. tanggal yung kalampag ng sentra ko. turns out merong loose screw lang somewhere in the area behind the front wheels! it only took a small piece of scrap rubber and tightening. hahahaha! after all what iv been thru other shops! this thread is very helpful. btw hindi si lito ang mechanic ko. i forgot the name. And i thinks it's Rancar not Ramcar. I'm not sure. di ko masyadong nabasa yung karatula nila. pero mukang Rancar nga sya. Thanks again!
    Paps, san po ba address nung rancar. sentra din kasi ride ko... makalampag na din sya pag uneven yung road. thanks.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by desh2129 View Post
    Paps, san po ba address nung rancar. sentra din kasi ride ko... makalampag na din sya pag uneven yung road. thanks.
    Although this is an old thread, does Rancar still exist? Ano po mobile number nila?
    Salamat po.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ramcar (ex Camberman), underchassis expert