New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I have this turbo timer installed on a converted suv,
    the problem is I can't pull out the key while the engine is running, I have to wait for the timer to turn off the engine so I can pull out the key, w/c makes the timer useless kasi hihintayin ko ding mamatay yung engine. :confused: duh...

what's wrong, is it the electrical of the timer? or is it mechanical?
    it has no manuals

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the turbo timer might be wired wrong.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anong SUV ba iyan?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiring nga yan. how to re-wire, that I cant help you. but make sure that the accessory wire is not attached to the TT, just attach the ignition wire to the TT. If that doesnt help, sorry.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used to have a turbo timer in my car... works fine except I can't arm my car's alarm as long as the engine's running. So the best I can do is to lock my car using the keys lang.

Also my turbo timer hasa feature where if the timer is running and then if you step on the gas pedal, it will immedially turn off the engine.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ghosthunter/karding,
    that's what I figured, electrical wiring, now I have to look for someone who can do it for me.

any suggestions where I can have it checked, preferably in banawe area

otep,
    secret.... :D although it's a transition vehicle

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe Team R Specs can help? Located along N.Roxas near Banawe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    I used to have a turbo timer in my car... works fine except I can't arm my car's alarm as long as the engine's running. So the best I can do is to lock my car using the keys lang.

Also my turbo timer hasa feature where if the timer is running and then if you step on the gas pedal, it will immedially turn off the engine.
    my current alarm has these features as well. Step on any pedal, pop the hood, the car will shut off if no key is detected on the ignition and in "ON" position. I can also arm my security system while the engine is running.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I guess the guys hat did my car, has no idea what they were doing, but at least it's working.

ghosthunter,
    I know team R, I'll drop by

any other place where I can have it checked

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano po isang turbo timer? for diesel po mahal po ba yan? very useful po? tnx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
question on turbo timer