New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    tnx sir odell...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i duno if tama ako but... if redline ka lagi magdrive go for 4-1... if mababa lagi rpm mo drive go for 4-2-1... for daily driving... 4-2-1 will be better... may lakas sya kahit sa low rpm... while yung 4-1 and lakas nya.. todo nasa higher rpms po...

btw.. bago ka bili.. hanap ka narin ng headers wrap... suggestion lang.. it will help u alot.. believe me... sobra init walang wrap... i remember... nauubos tubig ko lagi sa radiator... then... i decided to have a wrap.. but ipon pa muna ako nuon uli.. hehe goodluck po

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    tnx din po sir AC..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try auditioning na lang.haha. parang audio.. pakingan mo kung type mo..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mahirap yata yang naisip mong tip odell. Una, bihira ang may different muff setup sa same engine and model. Baka nga dito sa mga tsikoteers di pa mahanap yung same engine with different muff setup.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    am new here... heres what all about headers and cold air intake system

headers improves the engines exhaust system. takes away excessive backpressure. the 4-2-1 system is the best set up but check the diameter of the pipe to big of a pipe u will lose torque.

about cold air intake... it improves the delivery of air going to the engine. the colder the air goin to the engine the better to prevent pre ignition when it mixes with fuel.

if ur planning to buy be sure to match the diameter of your throttle plate and cold air intake system if not sayang lang pera.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
patulong po...