New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nagbli-blink (fast & slow) & sometimes solid lit yung front wheels of the 4wd indicator. nabasa ko yung lumang thread pinakamadali sol'n try reverse 2wd for few meters. unfortunately ganun parin...

yung bang 4wd ng pajero electronic activated or mechanical?
    pano ko malalaman na naka 4wd kung walang 4wd indicator or sira? well aside from nakalagay yung 2nd shifter sa 4wd unless electronic-activated.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    whats your pajero? gen 2 yung akin, madalas ko din maexperience itong problem.. i just engage to 4H for a few days or even weeks..then try to go back to 2W, this seems to work just fine. Its vacuum activated, though the "solenoid" is electronic.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yung ganito (local version btw):

changing it from time to time doesnt work for me. what do you mean by vacuum activated, mechanical ba 'to or electronic? hindi ba sya parang mechanical linkage na mage-engage sa 4wd?
    Last edited by ineedmorehp; December 14th, 2007 at 09:57 AM. Reason: 1

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    up ko lang sorry if not allowed.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Its vacuum.. the air is chaneled by the actuator (which is electronic).
    If changing from time to time does'nt work for you, then you should inspect and clean the lines and the actuators themselves.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    We have the same problem. Ako naman 'yung C/D Lock lang ang nag-bli-blink erratically (Up to now, I don't know if I need to do something about it immediately). Most recommends us to visit mr a22bo aka "The Pajero Expert" (he has his own thread here) and you can also check this link out: http://4wd.blogeasy.com/

Balita na lang po kung paano mo naayos. Good luck!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Follow this link http://4wd.blogeasy.com/article.view...ticleID=318776... this explains Pajero blinking 4WD indicator light.

pajero 4wd questions