New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mga bro cno may alm kung paano gumawa ng body kits at ano ang mga kelangang gamit.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    base sa mga napapanuod ko e ang kelangan mo is clays to mold the body kit and then fiberglass resins and yung fiberglass cloth to mold the fiberglass... daming process yan bosing hirap nyan pero gooduck na lang bro sa project mo

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the raw materials n chemicals used in the fabrication of fiberglass r very hazardous to ur health...it will even cause skin irritation

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    tthey are easy to find and some are quite cheap. use appropraite protective equipment. i have lots of experience from these materials but all i do are small stuffs and fittings...i had NEVER made any projects that are as big as the components needed for car mods. as with fibre glass...the bigger they are the harder it is to mould and the bigger the chance for warping. also,avoid undercuts as cleverly as possible

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Salamat sa info,pero anu b ang mga brand na maganda at madaling i mold na available sa market sa pinas.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    saan ba nakakabili ng fiberglassing materials like resin and fiber...

nagtanong na ko sa mga nearby hardware stores sa amin. wala raw sila nung ganun. pero hindi ko alam kung tama ang tawag ko dun eh.

sino ba naka bili na nun?

,prysm

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    prysm...check out polymer products.

Pagawa ng Bodykits sino may alam?