New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hi to all, im just knew here and its nice to know na tulungan dito about cars. ask ko lang who can help me on my old 83 toyota corona car. thight budget me pero i just want to know who can help me regarding this

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Welcome to tsikot!

Ano problema sa oto mo? Me papaayos ba, e papalitan, o ibebenta?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mike celdran View Post
    hi to all, im just knew here and its nice to know na tulungan dito about cars. ask ko lang who can help me on my old 83 toyota corona car. thight budget me pero i just want to know who can help me regarding this
    what do you want done with your car?... restored? repaired? repainted retailed?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    paps, you forgot to specify the problem(s) about your car..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Anong problema sa oto mo? pakakapitan ba natin ng talaba? JOKE!

welcome ho dito sa tsikot!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    '83. That's 26 years old. And, too old for a car. But kung chicks the age is still tolerable. I think you should replace it with a newer model.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    We used to have a '82 Corona before. What is your variant, gas or diesel?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    easy ka lang, mas makapal ang bakal ng older cars, i've got a 78 corona, what do u want to do with your RT ?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    easy ka lang, mas makapal ang yero ng older cars, i've got a 78 corona, what do u want to do with your RT ?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome po sa tsikot.com!
    magaling ka siguro mag-alaga ng tsikot? medyo mahirap na rin pawalan yan dahil sa sentimental value. is it your first car?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
old car