New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hey guys, need any advice or suggestions. I have no insurance and I'm looking into going to a talyer to have the car repaired. With the type of damage that I have, how much do you guys think will the repair cost me? And do you have any suggestions as to where/which talyer i can go to to have this looked into? Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
    Hey guys, need any advice or suggestions. I have no insurance and I'm looking into going to a talyer to have the car repaired. With the type of damage that I have, how much do you guys think will the repair cost me? And do you have any suggestions as to where/which talyer i can go to to have this looked into? Thanks in advance!

is that just the bumper that needs fixin'? if it is, then it's just plastic. 3K siguro.
    but i'd bring it to the shop (banawe comes to mind) and let them try to put it back in shape. it might do it on its own ("self-healing") or it might need some heating using an industrial-type heater. who knows, once it is back in shape, you may decide that you can live with it after all,and decide not to have it painted, yet.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 17th, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hot water foe the bumper but the headlight needs replacement. Heed the doctor's advise - go to banawe or evangelista in makati.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try DIY on the bumper first ... there are some YouTube videos that teach you how to repair ... whether hot water or with hair dryer and cold compress ...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Any idea where in QC can we get stuff like this repaired? I was recently in an accident and my car that's less than a month old was damaged. The other party doesn't have any damage though. Baka kasi mas mura pag sa talyer instead of using insurance na medyo matagal.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    hot water + some push

Not Car savvy, need advice/help re: damage post-accident