New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by quirint View Post
    Hello. I really dont know how to do that. Can the toyota mechanic personnel do this? I read in other posts its the dash and the windshield thats making the vibration noise. Pls help.
    Also, the problem starts to manifest when its already on the road especially when the road is not in asphalt. Pls help.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hello. I really dont know how to do that. Can the toyota mechanic personnel do this? I read in other posts its the dash and the windshield thats making the vibration noise. Pls help.
    i suspect they already know what's causing the problem... suspect lang...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i suspect they already know what's causing the problem... suspect lang...

Hello, I'll talk to my service adviser on this one. This is making me nuts. I'm afraid that if this will not be address it may get worse in the future. This dashboard vibration issue of my car makes me disappoint of toyota philippines.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Hello, I'll talk to my service adviser on this one. This is making me nuts. I'm afraid that if this will not be address it may get worse in the future. This dashboard vibration issue of my car makes me disappoint of toyota philippines.
    Hello everyone. I took the unit in the service center, I was told that they already sold the problem and vibration should be fixed by now. Several days past, the vibration issue again surfaced, Its becoming a a major nuisance already in my part. I don't know where the vibration comes from, I suspect its from the steering wheel or from the dashboard. Please share your knowledge on this issue. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Need Help Steering Wheel and Dashboard vibrates when idle! Toyota Vios AT 1.5G 2004