New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hello! can anyone tell me if there is a reletively inexpensive muffler out there that has a nice bass sound but not too loud just adequate to put a smile on your face when you speed off hehe i have a muffler but its too quiet for me the piping is already big i just need to change the muffler..also what design gives the best deep bass sound? i drive a 1995 starlet gt turbo by the way thanks for the help!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The bigger the muffler can, the better the sound, usually. If the inner diameter is too big, however, it'll still be loud. But the overall sound quality depends on a good combination of muffler and resonator. Typically, a long resonator will give you a mellower exhaust sound.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fksrewind View Post
    hello! can anyone tell me if there is a reletively inexpensive muffler out there that has a nice bass sound but not too loud just adequate to put a smile on your face when you speed off hehe i have a muffler but its too quiet for me the piping is already big i just need to change the muffler..also what design gives the best deep bass sound? i drive a 1995 starlet gt turbo by the way thanks for the help!
    please check out the classifieds section of tsikot.com. daming magagandang mufflers dun.... and i agree with niki.... the bigger the muff, the better the sound quality.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Bossing ito galing sa grupotoyota, medyo pareho yata kayo ng hanap na muffler! Just try to read this thread or searching the whole forum for more infos! HTH!

http://www.grupotoyota.com.ph/board/...hlight=muffler

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    where exactly is the classified section? i tried looking in the forums section where they list all the available forums but couldn't find it hehe sorry i'm a newbie here

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    masyado naiingayan si misis sa free flow...mababawasan ba talaga pag dinagdagan ng resonator?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ritek View Post
    masyado naiingayan si misis sa free flow...mababawasan ba talaga pag dinagdagan ng resonator?
    Yup. Pero not that much. Ang mangyayari sa resonator is it'll remove the harshness from your exhaust note.

Best you can do is add a resonator and a silencer. Pero your car will be noticeably slower after adding the silencer to the exhaust tip. It won't sound terrific (it might whistle or rattle or whatever), but it'll be bearably quiet.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yup. Pero not that much. Ang mangyayari sa resonator is it'll remove the harshness from your exhaust note.

Best you can do is add a resonator and a silencer. Pero your car will be noticeably slower after adding the silencer to the exhaust tip. It won't sound terrific (it might whistle or rattle or whatever), but it'll be bearably quiet.

before i tried adding a silencer sa freemuff ko.... tama si niky.. pigil ang exhaust and noticeable slower ang car or you may compensate by pushing the pedal a bit.... ayun lumakas sa gasolina... tinaggal ko yung freemuff and replaced it with a stock muffler... ayus na...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fksrewind View Post
    where exactly is the classified section? i tried looking in the forums section where they list all the available forums but couldn't find it hehe sorry i'm a newbie here
    Sa Car Finder. You can find the link at the top of the page.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i've been reading some articles and and looking at the classified ads and i've been seeing alot of terms like chambered, jasma, fireball, free flow and a whole bunch of other terms i can't remember and i'm wondering what this all means..is there a design out there that is the best sounding in terms of bass, aggressive but not too loud that it will drown out the music hehe thanks so much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
muffler prices