New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Three days, maybe, Wednesday is iffy because my Mom uses the Lynx as her coding car... (her darned driver scratched one of my mags!)

RE: Ford... it's believeable, there's one dealership that I'm sure falls for those things... over and over and over again... can't recall which.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hey niky we got a stock rs (owned by the_clown) to test for intake and exhaust. they brought it over last saturday. we're coming up with a turbo kit too

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mark69 View Post
    Hey Dudes! anybody here heard and tried modified spark plug? Can you give your opinion and advise for this? I saw an ads commercializing the modified spark plug for Php 1,000. As per ads its clean the exhaust system, 3 to 6 times longer use, increase engine power and fuel savings and reduced tune up needs.

Thanks.
    imho- crap...

nakita ko dati may ganyan sa cherry foodarama congressional. may mini booth sya doon. modified plugs. binubitasan ang negative terminal ng plug.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    hey niky we got a stock rs (owned by the_clown) to test for intake and exhaust. they brought it over last saturday. we're coming up with a turbo kit too
    (don't worry, this is my last Off Topic): wahaha! the_clown! Long time no see, that guy. I'll be by sometime this week for another dyno, and I'll want to see his dyno sheet. I'm done with my bolt-ons (really not getting a muffler... too noisy for family use, considering I sometimes hit 140+ on long provincial trips, and the drone would be a drag), so I'm looking at cams and flywheels instead.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    that's an old racer trick. it's being sold in the US rin. some people swear by it. i think it's called the rocket motorsports plug mod.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=729123

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Modified spark plug