New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hey Dudes! anybody here heard and tried modified spark plug? Can you give your opinion and advise for this? I saw an ads commercializing the modified spark plug for Php 1,000. As per ads its clean the exhaust system, 3 to 6 times longer use, increase engine power and fuel savings and reduced tune up needs.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    where did you see this? can you giv me the contact number? autotechnika has ISO certification (ISO 17025:1999) as an automotive laboratory, we can actually test these kinds of stuff. i want to see the results first.

yesterday there was this guy who went in and was selling a "hydrogenizer" (whatever that means). it's a "piece of metal with powdered crystal rock and attached near the fuel pump" >> this is exactly what his advert say <<
    which would supposedly DOUBLE YOUR GAS MILEAGE.

What was his proof? He did it to his volkswagen, and Ford Philippines "bought 15 units". We asked him to provide us with a sample for testing, and we will waive the usual fee. If it works, we'll sell it in the shop.

He declined, and walked away.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yup i agree with torque2006 test First before u buy parang to see is to believe yan hehehehehehe!!!!!

mahirap na masira ung Engine mo no Plug s mura lang Engine Hinde and syang din pera

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    where did you see this? can you giv me the contact number? autotechnika has ISO certification (ISO 17025:1999) as an automotive laboratory, we can actually test these kinds of stuff. i want to see the results first.

Just wondering what kind of equipment do you have to properly test oil this snake product?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya maraming manloloko kasi madami din naloloko. if it's too good to be true then it most probably is.

sabi nga ng kumpare ko, pag ang ganda ng chick na nakatalikod, malamang panget pag harap. pag maganda pa din kung nakaharap, bakla yun pustahan pa. at kung babae yun talaga e wag ka na umasa at di mo ma-afford.

para din sa kotse. fuel saving device = scam. double mileage + increase engine power + decrease tune-up needs = bigger scam.

gusto mo ng totoong gumagana? lagyan mo nuclear power plant yang kotse mo. but just like the real chick with the super pretty face and ***y body, you can't afford it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    basta anything to do with spark plugs na pangpa tipid is a scam, even the expensive ones like splitfire, torque master etc.. I tried them all and not even a single one improved performance, let alone give greater gas mileage, well in a sense they will improve the draining of your wallet due to their cost. stay with stock, your car will last longer. Be wary of the modified spark plug wherein they will put a little hole at the electrode, this is the biggest scam of all

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    a chassis dynamometer can measure a/f ratio, gas mileage, etc. etc. all variables would be constant since it is a controlled experiment.

we also have brake testers, sideslip, suspension testing, etc.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    For torque ;
    You own / connected to autoteknika?if you have a equipment that can check / test this modified spark plug, its better to test first before you believe/ install this innovation, whatever.
    Heres the number of Mr. Garong who is specialized daw sa modified spark plug.
    920-3457 / 259-6070 / 0917-8555-846.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Torque is the marketing guy for autotechnika. Nice guys there, went for a dyno test the other week. (Just curious about my AF ratio and the shape of my power curve, mind you, wasn't expecting big numbers... :hysterical: )

RE: Hydrogenizer: BWAHAHAHAHA!!! He actually thought you guys would fall for that? Which Ford bought the units? Is this the same dealership that was advertising Khaos not so long ago? Those idiots.

RE: Spark plugs: While it is possible to get extra power out of plugs (3 - 8 hp, depending on engine size), it takes a lot of proto-typing, testing, and evaluation to see if they work.

Which reminds me, has nino confirmed with you yet, torque2006? I'd like to experiment on spark plugs too while his car is in.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    niky:

re FORD >> we have no idea. i believe he's just name dropping (that bastard!).

nino hasn't confirmed yet. there's another guy who's volunteering his car. but he's not a regular in fordclubph. you willing to bring in your car? 3 days - 1 week ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Modified spark plug