New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    gud evening everyone, juz registered today. to my fellow cebuanos, do you have any idea where to buy a mobil 1 0w40 here in cebu? the shops i inquired so far only have 5w50, some even dont know dat a 0w40 even existed. pls do reply! thank you!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    if i may ask, what ride are you going to use that Mobil 1 0w-40 oil??

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    try this store (forgot the name), i think they are a distributor of mobil oils. its along the corner entering ayala access road coming from mandaue. basta, there's a mobil 1 sign.

4. Heretic Guest
    Aren't oils with a 0 winter grade commonly used in countries with freezingly cold weather?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes, but that's what Toyota dealers are recommending for 1k PMS of all brand new cars now..

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    2004 honda civic vti-s 1.6....thanks soo much knight23 for the info... by the way I called up a shop in v. rama kanina, they have a mobil 1 0w40, pero by order basis lang daw. soo expensive, P2650/ gallon.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Yes, but that's what Toyota dealers are recommending for 1k PMS of all brand new cars now..

WBR,
    Recommending motor oils for freezing temperatures in a tropical country, do the guys at Toyota really know what they're doing?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Recommending motor oils for freezing temperatures in a tropical country, do the guys at Toyota really know what they're doing?
    I presumed not, cause primarily they are after huge profits just like the case in Fortuner woes thread..

As long as they guarantee your ride, then maybe ther's no problem with me IMO...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babymim
    2004 honda civic vti-s 1.6....thanks soo much knight23 for the info... by the way I called up a shop in v. rama kanina, they have a mobil 1 0w40, pero by order basis lang daw. soo expensive, P2650/ gallon.
    wow that's around P662.5 per liter...

I got my self some months ago of this oil for only P450 per liter.. not from toyota delaer...just from a friend at Banawe...

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    di talaga ma-reach, sobrang mahal... that leaves me with two choices nalang: honda fully synthetic (P2200) and havoline fully synthetic (P2400)... ayoko talagang mag honda oil kasi SJ lang yung api rating nya...i havent read reviews on havoline fully synthetic yet, la ngang nag-reply sa thread ko about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
mobil 1 0w40