New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hey guys... good news, just recently i had my car top overhauled... i had overheated and i ra\eally needed to replace the gasket and had my head resurfaced... that kind of bad overhaul... just the same i had my valves grinded too... and guess wat... my problem disapeared completely!!!

either on of two things lang yan... my head is really warped or my valve really needs grinding... but my best guess would be that my valves needs the grinding...

well, yung over heat had a purpose...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano ang top overhaul ngayon?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    great that the problem disappeared. it's weird tho that the problem was traced to the top overhaul. i would have thought that only the carb was the problem.

anyway, congrats on having the problem disapear!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    top overhaul cost me around 6-7T. Had it done at 888 along araneta avenue. its really a good shop... tested mt car on a long drive and it really did make my car run a lot better, fuel economy is also better. try looking for herman, 716-6533.

good quality work...

anybody here has had experinces with his shop?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    johnj2803,

Gaano katagal gawin ang top overhaul?

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mheloy,

around the whole day, lang naman. original parts yung nilagay ko kasama na dun yungg sa price that i gave. they also buffed the engine kaya really looks new too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mitsu lancer problem