New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    had that problem with my singkit (Lancer GLX 91) before. bagong tuneup na, bago plugs pero still the same.

the problem was traced to a dirty fuel pump.

this may help.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    probably a dirty fuel filter and not a dirty pump

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kaya sa carb yan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka tumalon ang timing belt ng isang ngipin.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    finally found out when my engine gets those hic-ups, i get this whenever i go high hi reving when running like when i go overtaking or go really fast, basta yung high reving...

what could be the problem?

FYI lang po, i changed my fuel filter already and new air filters too... hope you guys can help!!! thanks!!!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    try and bring your car to a service station or talyer. there is not much that can be done din kung di makita ng mekaniko

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Now, that's the best advice I have read so far. :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    finally found out when my engine gets those hic-ups, i get this whenever i go high hi reving when running like when i go overtaking or go really fast, basta yung high reving...

what could be the problem?

FYI lang po, i changed my fuel filter already and new air filters too... hope you guys can help!!! thanks!!!
    wow.. this is exactly my problem too! except I have an EFI engine. comforting to know it may not be my ECU...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    thanks guys... any suggestions for a shop or talyer? was going to marc caltex before pero closed na sila...

thanks a lot!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    johnj2803::: There are numerous shops that can help you deal with your current scenario. Ferdi cousin of afrasay, PM him for details. Or speedyfix, just read under his sig. :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mitsu lancer problem