New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    mga brothers, i bought my car Ae92 1.6 almost a year ago and til now wala pa akong suki na mekaniko, ibat-ibang mechanics ang gumawa na dito... sa aircon meron na akong trusted shop, ramosos in makati... but im still on the search for a good and reliable engine mechanic within mandaluyong. iba na yung meron talagang isang mekaniko na nag-handle ng sasakyan diba. Any recommendations? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    try speedyfix. the guys there are good

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sorry, di ko nasabi ang address. they are along pinaglabanan (?) just about 100 meters before ortigas ave. if you are heading towards greenhills, before you right turn toortigas avenue, nasa kanan mo. just forgot their number though.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    You can also try Mang Bernie sa Mandaluyong circle. He can work blind on cars. He is that good. He specializes on restoring mini cooper.

By the way, duncan, question lang: how many kms/ltr ang gas consumption mo city driving with a/c on?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus700
    You can also try Mang Bernie sa Mandaluyong circle. He can work blind on cars. He is that good. He specializes on restoring mini cooper.

By the way, duncan, question lang: how many kms/ltr ang gas consumption mo city driving with a/c on?

uyyyy! sir asus, dyan ko nakita yung corolla ko (ako dati kasi owner ng ae92 nya ngayon). Actually, madaming nagpapagawa dyan kay mang bernie.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks bro... speedyfix? i've heard that many times here. sa sanjuan lang? malapit din sa amin.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    carlo & asus, do you guys know mang bernie's contact number? i'd like to try his service. mahusay ba talaga sya sa engines?... as to asus' question, i havent really tried to compute my gas consumption. can you guys help me? thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pangalan ba ng shop yung Mang Bernie? Saan sa maysilo circle? tapa king? open canal?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    if you need to ask questions just call the numbers below

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I don't have his contact number but if you know the circle (munisipyo) right ka ng martinez st., going to shaw blvd. Pag right mo immediately to the left is mang bernie's shop.

If you're coming from shaw blvd naman pasok ka ng 9 de febrero, deretso lang papuntang munisipyo. Mang bernies shop is at the right (just before you hit the circle).

At any rate, it's always good to try different mechanic kasi para ding tao ang sasakyan eh hiyang hiyang din.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mekaniko