New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by madfedaykin
    Magkano kaya estimate for the first visit sa casa or other maintenance shops after I buy either of them? How often do I go back to the shop for maintenance? Magkano naman estimate for succeeding visits? Ano typically ang nasisirang parts for these models? Pasensya na sa mga tanong...I'm a real newbie.
    kung sa casa mo dadalhin, normally they based what they'll do the kilometer reading unless you specifically tell them what to do (or not to do). kung sa maintenance shops, you have to specify kung ano ang ipapagawa mo. Maintenance intervals for civic is every 10,000 kms. Ewan ko lang kung ganito rin kung older model. Mine kasi is 2002.

A typical pms sa casa would be around 2k-4k+. change oil, filter, etc. kung may major na papalitan, mas mahal syempre. Hindi naman sirain ang parts ng honda. As I've said, may mga preventive maintenance naman yan based sa mileage. You can check the owner's manual para malaman mo ang papalitang pyesa at a specified mileage. Saka marami naman available sa labas na replacement parts for hondas. If you're on a budget, bili ka sa labas ng pyesa and sa labas mo na lang pagawa.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks everybody. That was informative. I'm going back to car hunting (civic '00 or '01) now. I'll keep in mind your after-purchase estimates for maintenance cost when negotiating for the price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Maintenance cost of Honda Civic '00 or '01