New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yup, blumentritt na malapit sa lrt station. daming magz at gulong dyan.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jappley View Post
    pero pag polished or chrome sa las pinas mo dalhin magaling dun, i had my work and contra mags repaired there.
    where exactly is this shop you're talking about bro? ito ba iyong malapit daw sa old philip's compound?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    sorry to hijack this thread tanong lang po, if magpapalit ka ba from stock tires and rim to 215/45R17 combo kailangan ba magpa align kaagad? 1 month old palang po yung car. thanks.
    AFAIK and I was told by a few mechanics and I/we could be wrong, as long as you don't do anything to the springs or shocks or had a repair on any of your suspension elements, hindi mo kelangan magpa-align. All you need is to have your wheel balanced.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pa hijack na rin dito sa thread.

i am thinking of having my mags painted to bronze.
    pano ba siste neto? pwedeng intayin? wala kasi akong extra tires na pwedeng gamitin eh.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE V6 View Post
    AFAIK and I was told by a few mechanics and I/we could be wrong, as long as you don't do anything to the springs or shocks or had a repair on any of your suspension elements, hindi mo kelangan magpa-align. All you need is to have your wheel balanced.
    thanks bro. now i don't have to worry regarding the camber and alignment once i'll change my stock tires and rim.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    where exactly is this shop you're talking about bro? ito ba iyong malapit daw sa old philip's compound?
    Shop is located at N.Roxas ... from q.ave. turn right to banawe then when you see equitable bank turn left, thats n.roxas. left side ... shbop name is SPEEDTRAP. look for bong

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^bro, i think you misunderstood me. since polish lang naman po habol ko, iyong shop sa las pinas po ang aking tinatanong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Magz and Gulong