New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Good day Tsikoteers,

I am looking for a good and honest auto shop in Alabang / Las-Pinas area. Simple things lang nanaman gagawin. Chang oil, tune up, probably a few more extra. For several years sa Martin's in front of Ayala Alabang ako nagpapa maintain ng sasakyan but probably its time to go and look for other shops, baka kasi may ibang mura I just refuse to go around the area.

Thanks!
    Marlon

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k View Post
    Good day Tsikoteers,

I am looking for a good and honest auto shop in Alabang / Las-Pinas area. Simple things lang nanaman gagawin. Chang oil, tune up, probably a few more extra. For several years sa Martin's in front of Ayala Alabang ako nagpapa maintain ng sasakyan but probably its time to go and look for other shops, baka kasi may ibang mura I just refuse to go around the area.

Thanks!
    Marlon
    Shell Customer Cradle dun sa Times / Perpetual. Magagaling ang mekaniko dun at hindi ka lolokohin.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i have both of our cars tuned up on shell almanza, between goodyear and southmall

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperthread View Post
    Shell Customer Cradle dun sa Times / Perpetual. Magagaling ang mekaniko dun at hindi ka lolokohin.
    +1 ako dito

how about a good and pulido magtrabaho na electrical shop in las pinas/paranaque/alabang area? saan meron?
    Last edited by baludoy; October 13th, 2007 at 12:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sir, magkano kaya aabutin ng basic na tune up dito sa shell? check ng timing, palit / linis ng spark plug, check ng fuel filter etc...

may contact person ba kayo dito na pwede hanapin???

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k View Post
    Good day Tsikoteers,

Thanks!
    Marlon
    If it is a simple maintenance like you stated above, you can do it yourself. Besides doing things in your car like changing fan belt, coolant, oil ,filter(oil & Gas and air), trans. oil, wiper (blade), spark plug, set spark plug gap, set timing are much much fun. Here in the U.S we do pretty much our own, plus we could do it properly because its our car. Those shop.... aah aah!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by recklus View Post
    i have both of our cars tuned up on shell almanza, between goodyear and southmall
    I had very bad experiences with shell almanza in between good year and TS Cruz and not southmall. I had a radiator problem with my previous vehicle, instead of putting silicon lubricant, instead they put a stopper to the clutch fan w/c was a very big no no. It cost me an arm to repair it, 20k bnew. Bad Bad Bad!!

Another one, I had an engine wash with my other car, it stalled and it took half a day to fix the problem. sheeesh!

I strongly recommend the shop near the bf homes entrance beside Toyota alabang, they're good. I think the shop's called HONEST.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I had very bad experiences with shell almanza in between good year and TS Cruz and not southmall. I had a radiator problem with my previous vehicle, instead of putting silicon lubricant, instead they put a stopper to the clutch fan w/c was a very big no no. It cost me an arm to repair it, 20k bnew. Bad Bad Bad!!

Another one, I had an engine wash with my other car, it stalled and it took half a day to fix the problem. sheeesh!

I strongly recommend the shop near the bf homes entrance beside Toyota alabang, they're good. I think the shop's called HONEST.
    -kahit din naman ako may bad experience din sa shell almanza when it comes to electrical problems. pero i trust them when it comes to tune-ups and engine problems

-shop beside toyota? yung auto prens alabang po ba? share ko na din experience ko dun, its a thread here titled "bad experience at auto prens alabang"

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    pag sa shell lapitan mo ung nakalong sleeve siya na bahala sau ayos dun magagaling at mabait pa makakatambay ka pa sa lounge na aircon

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have my tune-ups at shell CAA, beside cittadella.
    kaibigan ko na yung mekaniko dun eh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Las-Pinas/Alabang Tune up shops