New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mga magkano kaya ang surplus na muffler na branded dami kasi dito sa cavite puro gawa lang sa stainless la naman quality control mga 2k makakakuha ka dito ng copy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys... where's the best place (locally) to buy exhaust mufflers?

both imported and locally manufactured one's... thanks in advance... :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Went to fusion r already, problem is ang mahal, ewan ko lang pero i dont think worth it ang 10k for a surplus muffler....and ala sila tanabe, apexi...any other place where to get them? thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try asking around sa evangelista... sabi ng friend ko dami daw binebenta don na both surplus and brand new JASMA approved mufflers eh...

pero ang ok sa brand new na JASMA approved, full cat-back exhaust na ata yung set na mabibili mo eh... mandrel bent and all kaya assured yung quality ng products nila...

correct me nalang if i'm wrong. :roll:
    hope this helps! :D
    peace!
    8)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ssaloon,
    ok thanks, you have any idea kung sang shop exactly meron? di ko ksi kabisado dun eh, lagi ako banawe...thanks again

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Good day to all,

Meron po bang nakakaalam kung saan pwede bumili ng Japan surplus mufflers, 2nd hand but still in good condition? (Preferably Jasma approved) Magkano po kaya ang price range ng mga ito?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    prices range from around 5-6k depending on condition. mga surplus yards meron. or you can browse the classifieds of different forums

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sorry to resurrect an old topic but here goes. have some noob questions lang.

i want to buy a used jasma-certified chambered muffler. what checks should i make, aside from cosmetic ones i.e dents and scratches? is there a way to check for rust? are there certain brands to avoid? lastly, since i would like to buy online, how do i know that the muffler will fit my car? or do i have to get a car specific one? (i have a mitsu.)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Certain brands offer model specific as well as universal fit mufflers. With regards to rust, I think it is inevitable na magrurust yung loob due to the exhaust gases. Just double check the exterior nalang for dings and scratches.

Get a chambered one para di masyado maingay unless you want the added noise of a freeflow type one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
JASMA Certified Mufflers [Merged]