New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Mga sir, does anybody here have experience on using Giordon car alarms on their cars or somebody he\she knows, especially yung two-way pager system nila? I been looking up some thread here and elsewhere kaso wala pa ako nakita na review about this product. If you look at the link below, mas mahal siya konti sa Autopage (currently my top choice, medyo brand conscious ako) na standard alarm, pero with the added plus of possible 200 meters range of arming\disarming:

http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=9715023499#photo

sayang, konting dagdag na lang...

*Please edit my title if you find it offensive. This thread does not intend to have any impact whatsoever on the commercial value of the affected product.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Wrong forum ko yata na-post... mukhang sa Car Electronics dapat. Sorry po. Sa mga Mods, pa-transfer na lang po.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    me too.. first choice ko was Mannix.. using FM frequency.. but this Giordon.. its using AM.. I think FM is much stronger the AM.. what frequency is Autopage using.. anybody knows.. please reply back

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For a pager type alarm, the Mannix is my choice. But even going to the mall you'd be out of pager range so it's up to you if you think the pager feature will be of benefit. Somehow, disarming my vehicle from 200m doesn't make much sense. Though it may be of use for some.

Otherwise, just buy an established high-end anti theft system and have it installed by very qualified personell. Btw, Autopage is a good choice.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir Otep, is Autopage a two way alarm? kahit hindi LCD ang pager.. pwede na.. yong bang ilaw ng LED sa pager kung nag alarm car mo

Ito na kaya ang Giordon angel ko?*