New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    arb, right now may ranger ako but am considering changing it within the next few weeks. i'm considering the hilux gas but other things may swing in favor of not getting a pick-up in the end. tancha-tancha pa kasi hehehe

anyway, sa RATS binibili yung ARB di ba? i almost forgot that option! mas mura pala yun? ok na yun eh, but if they don't have for the new hilux, it may be a problem (sigh)

so Campershell still exists? somebody once told me that they had stopped selling here in RP, so i was probably misinformed. who sells Campershell in MM kaya?

anyway, at 30+K for the ARB and the Campershell, magandang options yun hehehe, thanks guys!

re plastic or spray-on bedliner naman, my concern re the plastic one is that w/o a canopy, dirt and moisture tend to accumulate under it, like KIMPOY mentioned...and some people recommend periodically removing the plastic bedliner to remove the dirt. so i was thinking of the spray on. light loads lang naman balak ko i.e. luggage, bikes, dogs...maybe an occasional pc of furniture :-) ok na siguro yun 'no?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup spray-on is much tougher than plastic one...
    imho sa banawe a few meters from retiro street magkatapat ang campershell (look for brain diaz) and carryboy.

as for removeable, alam ko yung carryboy may patented silang parang C-clamp unlike sa iba bolton pero i think hindi easy alisin ng isang tao or 2 for that matter.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Installing a canopy on a pick-up truck