New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    mga bossing newbie here, ask q lng if safe b lgyan mg inner tube ang tubeless tire, my car is hyundai getz gold and pinalagyan q ng inner tube ung isng tire q s likod, nde n rw kc kayang ayusin ung damage because of the wires sticking out and an inner tube dw is needed. is it safe kaya? plan q p nmn pumunta ng bicol and im worried about my tire.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pls dont write in text mode. Bawal yan dito.

As for the inner tube. Pwede yan. nagawa ko na dati, sa gulong na may bukol. Advice ko gawin mo spare tire yung may interior. Ang drawback ng interior ay flat agad sa pako.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcreeplil View Post
    mga bossing newbie here, ask q lng if safe b lgyan mg inner tube ang tubeless tire, my car is hyundai getz gold and pinalagyan q ng inner tube ung isng tire q s likod, nde n rw kc kayang ayusin ung damage because of the wires sticking out and an inner tube dw is needed. is it safe kaya? plan q p nmn pumunta ng bicol and im worried about my tire.
    the tire must be replaced and replaced in pairs. "save the worn out tire and lose lives"? you life hangs onto just four patches of rubber the size of cup saucers.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Replace the entire tire.

Tires with worn-out tread are already a safety hazard. A tire with the cords sticking through can cause a blow-out. Putting an inner tube inside a tire that worn won't prevent it from disintegrating at highway speeds and killing you.

Why risk your safety just to save a few bucks?

It amuses me that people spend hundreds of thousands of pesos on a car, tens of thousands of pesos on stereo equipment and dress-up kits, tens of thousands of pesos on insurance, and thosands of bucks on oil changes, but refuse to spend six or seven thousand bucks every two or three years to replace a pair of tires.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

inner tube on tubeless tire