New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Php295 din yung bili ko sa book (must be a long time ago, more than the 4 years I've mentioned!)

National Bookstore prints and sells the book. Licensed from the original publisher.

Btw, namatay na yung isa sa sumulat ng book noong 1991. AFAIK 1946 pa unang ginawa ang libro na ito. 10th edition na yung sa akin.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    kendimann gusto lang kita matulungan magdecide para sa field na gusto mo or magka idea ka sa gusto mong matutuhan by showing you the real thing sa shop. of course it's free and by showing you the actual trade ay makadecide ka which you may think will be best for you

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    t2erns,
    i live near abs-cbn. pero kabisado ko yan katipunan, ateneo hs ako graduate. salamat bro. ayos yan ah.. anong oras b bukas yung shop nyo and san located sa katipunan? along katipunan ave b ung shop mo?

4JGtootsie,
    cguro malupet kn s auto noh? nagrereview p kc ako ngyon. nurse kc ako mga bro. dec 13 pa tpos ng review ko for nclex so cguro libro muna ako ngyon. tama b un iniicp ko? bro ano pla to "If you have a car buy a manual on CD and start applying DIY"? reply mo yan kc. ano ibig sabihin ng CD at DIY? hehe

o nga pla, 22 y/o p lng ako mga bro. bata pa kung tutuusin pero pg dating sa auto antanda ko na pero la parin ako alam. ung erpat nga ng gf ko pinagtawanan ako dati kc kahit pg palit ng gulong ndi ako marunong daw. badtrip un. kaya tulong tlga para mapanis ko un. hehe..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by t2erns View Post
    if you want to make it big in the u.s. i think the most appropiate fields are the auto-transmission and hvac (heating ventillation and air conditioning) but you must have some basic knowledge in electronics or i may suggest na mag apprentice ka sa mga shops na nag eespecialize sa american or european cars also sa newer japanese cars. if you're near our area (katipunan ave.) come and visit me maybe i can help you.
    It really depends on your abilility,Your mechanical and troubleshooting skills will make you big time.You can be a shop forman in no time.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kendimann View Post
    o nga pla, 22 y/o p lng ako mga bro. bata pa kung tutuusin pero pg dating sa auto antanda ko na pero la parin ako alam. ung erpat nga ng gf ko pinagtawanan ako dati kc kahit pg palit ng gulong ndi ako marunong daw. badtrip un. kaya tulong tlga para mapanis ko un. hehe..

Maybe auto mechanic is not for you,Do you know how to change the oil of your car?If you're not mechanically inclined you'll not be happy with automotive.Do you wanna smell grease at the end of the day?How's your troubleshooting skills?

Dude finish your nursing that's better than auto mechanic.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ken,

Concentrate ka muna sa review mo. One at a time muna. Ikaw naman DIY Dead In Yarival. Automotive Manual Compact Disk for your car and then Do It Yourself.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    kendimann sa 181 katipunan kami before kanto santolan (b serrano) openkami mon to sat 830 am to 530 pm

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    would there be like a weekend school for this? kasi im working m-f eh. kaya weekends lang talaga pwede. tapos siguro for application... baka you guys want to invite some people to your place tapos turo yung step by step sa change oil, tune up, troubleshooting, palit suspension, hanggang sa mejo mabigat na problem na. diba mas ok yun?

malay mo soon, meron nang sariling talyer ang tsikot diba?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chris,
    Alam ko ang Nissanbayan.com may 'mekaniko EB' where everyone meets up to do work on each other's cars.

Or you can ask permission from t2erns to hang out at his shop. Watch and learn.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    is the nissanbayan for nissan owners lang? hehehe... we dont have a nissan eh pero ok yung ginagawa nila ah. meron kayang talyer na ganun... you involve the owner in the repairs.. tapos the mechanic at the same time teaches the owner what's wrong with the engine/car, tells the parts, etc.

when i have my car done sa talyer, im always looking.. but heck i dont know what the dude is doing. i dont even know kung para saan yung ibang parts ng engine eh. hehehe... i think i have to buy the book already. plus hangout some more sa talyer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
i want to know evrything about cars. pls help