New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Wow!

And I thought that I am one of the most OC, when it comes to the cleanliness of our rides.... Sa garahe kasi namin,- bawal hawakan o sandalan ang mga sasakyan... Even my in-laws know about this and are indeed conscious...... (At most of the times, - hindi ako natutulog o makatulog, hangga't hindi tuyo at malinis ang sasakyan - even if that means cleaning the car in the wee hours of the night)
    [Pero, kapag rental sa ibang bansa... puwede mong tamnan ng camote....(huwag lang may college girls' carwash....).... :hysterical:]

"Pero, a large container of water in the trunk to wash the car when it is raining?",- bro.,- saludo ako sa iyo! (may kasama pang sikad!)....

19.1K:insomnia:
    It's just water i pour around the sides of the car when i park. I use this when the car is clean then while i'm driving on the road, it starts to rain. If you douse off the rain water immediately when you park at a covered garage, when the car dries up it's nice and clean pa rin (especially if you wax often enough). Thus it saves me one car wash.

My family (including my kids) know i'm OC with the car; i picked that up from my dad when i was a kid. Kahit likod ng wheels, wells and suspension, nililinis ko. :D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    It's just water i pour around the sides of the car when i park. I use this when the car is clean then while i'm driving on the road, it starts to rain. If you douse off the rain water immediately when you park at a covered garage, when the car dries up it's nice and clean pa rin (especially if you wax often enough). Thus it saves me one car wash.

My family (including my kids) know i'm OC with the car; i picked that up from my dad when i was a kid. Kahit likod ng wheels, wells and suspension, nililinis ko. :D
    Bro.,- I used to do that 'fanatically' some years ago as in kita mo ang kintab ng pintura ng wells... ..... Pero this time,- occasionally na lang, at spray na lang ng tubig sa wells from the hose... wala nang kasamang hagod at punas......

So far, I have never entrusted cleaning our rides to ANYONE!... Hay naku!...
    (Hindi pa ako nakakapunta kahit ni isang carwash)....

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    So far, I have never entrusted cleaning our rides to ANYONE!... Hay naku!...
    (Hindi pa ako nakakapunta kahit ni isang carwash)....

bottomline: KURIPOT

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    bottomline: KURIPOT
    Niyari mo na naman ako bro.Syur....

E ikaw ang malapit ang tirahan sa mga kurips... Nakakahawa iyan.....:hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks for all the inputs im bringing the car tomorrow to my trusted talyer for the usual tune up, change oil/filter, change brake and Transmission fluids, replace brake pads and belt checks. Would you suggest cleaning the throttle body? my expert talyer doesnt since theyre not familiar with EFI systems and as long as the engine is having no issues, they would rather leave it as is. what you guys think? thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by poorprince View Post
    thanks for all the inputs im bringing the car tomorrow to my trusted talyer for the usual tune up, change oil/filter, change brake and Transmission fluids, replace brake pads and belt checks. Would you suggest cleaning the throttle body? my expert talyer doesnt since theyre not familiar with EFI systems and as long as the engine is having no issues, they would rather leave it as is. what you guys think? thanks!
    some shops include TB cleaning in their tune-up activities. so it would not hurt if you have them cleaned specially kung may symptoms na na nagpopoint out na kailangan linisin yun. its better than having to have it cleaned kung kelan may erratic idling ka na.

kaya lang, make sure that the TB cleaning be done by a shop or a mechanic who knows how to do it properly. baka masira nya yan kung hindi sya familiar.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thank you. my idling is ok pa naman. id probably have the TB checked by someone who specializes such.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
how to keep older cars look and feel like new