New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko pa kasi napapagawa. naiirita ako dun sa humuhuni na sound when you open and close the HU. gumagana naman sya maski unti lang ang nakalabas so i am thinking of turning it off muna until mapagawa ko sya.

i was looking at the fuses underneath the steering wheel, walang fuse na pwedeng tangalin for this.

san ba sya pwedeng i-disable?

thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not just unplug the power at the motor itself? That is what I did with my power antenna when the "wick" broke.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    putulin mo nalang kaya ang wire sir o kaya eh unplug the antenna cord na nakakabit sa head unit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depending on the vehicle, mas madali yun sa post ni ghost na just unplug the power of the motor. madalas nasa trunk yan or sa fender pag mga suv.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gh, where is the motor/power located? sa nissan SS3 ito ha?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw it... natatakpan pala ng panel... already disconnected it.... thanks guys.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On my rig, I used a surplus foglamp switch to cut power to my antenna. So the mast doesn't go up when I'm watching a DVD or just listening from the iPod.

That way, less likely to get damaged yung antenna especially for taller vehicles where there is a tendency for the antenna to get bent by trees or while inside enclosed parking structures.

When recepcion is bad, I just press the switch and up goes the antenna.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    di ko pa kasi napapagawa. naiirita ako dun sa humuhuni na sound when you open and close the HU. gumagana naman sya maski unti lang ang nakalabas so i am thinking of turning it off muna until mapagawa ko sya.

i was looking at the fuses underneath the steering wheel, walang fuse na pwedeng tangalin for this.

san ba sya pwedeng i-disable?

thanks guys.
    Pull open the cladding inside the trunk (should pop out... the fasteners are plastic.)... you can just unplug the antenna module. (this is assuming trunk-mounted yung power antenna).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok na sya mga peeps... natanggal ko na... thanks.

note: niky, saktong sakto pagkakadescribe mo.

How To Disable Power Antenna