New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mga bro help po.. regarding my uncles 1976 celica medyo luma na po dame rust.. and my uncle is giving it away to me.. it still has its 20r engine. san po ba magaling at medyo affordable mg pa restore nito? may spare parts pa po ba binebenta nito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota parts...go ichiban sa banawe and cresta motors sa west (tapat ng Atoys).

Good project car...is it running? Patakbuhin mo muna before you do a body work. Then before proceding sa body work, get ka muna ng workshop manual.

Always keep the car in running condition (engines, suspension, fuel and brake system should be in tip-top condition).

Compile ka rin the pictures ng stock condition and modified conditions (search the internet).

Finally, if you have all the info, start deciding how would you go about it - restoration to all original stock ba, resto-mod (restoration and modification), pure modificatio.

Probably the most expensive is the pure restoration (specially if you want to be come a purist). Mahal and hard to find kasi parts.

Resto-mod would be cheap if you already have planned what features to modify and what to retain.

Pure modification MAY also be expensive - specially if you want to change the engine, suspension and other stuff/goodies.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006

kasi im planning for body restoration and mods on engine, planning to put a
    black top m/t engine.. would dat be ok? kelangan ko rin ba ipa mod suspension? san po kaya maganda mgpabodykit with this

Help po.. Tulong about celica 1976? restore and spare parts?