New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    guys need your help in finding a cheap toyota parts, like set of clutch parts and shocks absorbers, medyo hirap umaarankada tsikot ko eh..

toyota corolla 92 small body tsikot ko..

advance thanks to all car gurus here...

happy new year to all of you..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, sa lahat ng oto around...ang alam ko toyota at isuzu na ang may pinakamurang parts - original and replacement.

Naghanap o nagtanong ka na ba sa mga autoshops? I am sure you'll find it cheaper than when you have the casa quote you the same parts.

Kung autoshop naman hanap mo, you'll need the yellow pages and the tsikot directory to have exact price qoutes.

If you want cheaper options, always try the replacement parts or Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts...like sa dampers, the KYB brand is a good cheap option most of the time.

Sa clutch, hindi naman siguro buong clutch yan, so you can always try having it re-bonded instead of getting a new clutch set...hindi ko lang alam kung tatagal.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sir need help din po kase yung tsikot nung friend ko nasira yung power steering assembly.. Toyota Corolla XE '94 Big Body. We don't/can't afford to go for a brand new assembly so target po namin is to go with surplus or 2nd hand..

we tried to ask for help with a mechanic pero I'm a little doubtful don sa quotation niya.. may nahanap daw kase siya na power steering assembly na P15k - brand new daw... pero back then yung sinabi samin mga around p11k daw yung 2nd hand at mga p25k+ daw yung brand new..

baka magpunta na lang din kmi sa evangelista para maghanap ng parts.. medyo malayo kase banawe and i heard parang same prices din naman.

Sir, would you have a rough estimate kung magkano ang power steering assembly? gusto ko lang po na magkaron ng idea para pag nagpunta kami ng evangelista at least di kami tatagain sa presyo.. many thanks..

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    hey guys try looking for second hand parts in the selling forum of grupo toyota, here's the site:
    www.grupotoyota.com.ph

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try nyo po sa cruiser along sucat or gant sa pasay.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kung sa Banawe, try mo 'to:

Shop: MR2 Toyota
    Tel: 7414666/7414656

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i have heard of the cruiser parts in sucat, paranaque from a neighbor with bigbody corolla gli

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    try PRENS sucat or alabang.

Help finding cheap toyota parts