New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    guys and girls, do you know a reputable shop which offers dent removal and paint repair? and how much will it cost me? nalagyan ko ng dent yung car ko. about a size of a hand. sumayad kasi sa gate ng garahe.thank you so much sa help

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    check out katok magic

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by heidenaguit View Post
    guys and girls, do you know a reputable shop which offers dent removal and paint repair? and how much will it cost me? nalagyan ko ng dent yung car ko. about a size of a hand. sumayad kasi sa gate ng garahe.thank you so much sa help
    Try out Rey who can go to your place and do PDR. I went to the guy rec on this thread in makati and manila but Rey from pasay was the best for me. For a small dent he charges 300. My guess is yours is 800 max, try to haggle. The guy is one the early ones in the biz and easy to talk to.

Reys contact no. 09174774733.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by majorevents View Post
    Try out Rey who can go to your place and do PDR. I went to the guy rec on this thread in makati and manila but Rey from pasay was the best for me. For a small dent he charges 300. My guess is yours is 800 max, try to haggle. The guy is one the early ones in the biz and easy to talk to.

Reys contact no. 09174774733.
    Sir, saan po sa Pasay si Rey? Need a PDR magician ASAP eh.. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    just availed of rey's service. in less than an hour nawala yung dent sa fender ng mazda 3 ko.

HELP! dent removal and paint repair.