New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi Sirs,

photo.jpg

Car Model: Ford Fiesta Sports++ 2012

Just end 2013 with a bad scratch on my front spoiler(I think it's made up of carbon fiber)..

"sumayad" tsk..

Should I just use my insurance or just go to Talyer?

Can it still be fixed by rubbing?

Ford Participation Fee is around Php 3,000 to Php 3,500
    Thank You.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Talyer sir. 1k petot max.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Reviving this thread...

Last night my CX9 while completely stationary in front of pedestrian lane to give way to people crossing, was bumped by a motorcycle. Medyo malakas impact, nakainom yata. Damaged my rear, scratch and dent. The motorcycle driver fled without offering to pay for it.

My insurance participation (BPI) is P13k. Brought it to casa and they said need to replace entire rear bumper. Typical casa na kahit simple damage, will propose to change bigger portion. But I think a good shop outside can just rub the paint off and push back the dent, for less than P13k.

Need suggestions if you know of good shops/talyer good in paint and body dent repair.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Reviving this thread...

Last night my CX9 while completely stationary in front of pedestrian lane to give way to people crossing, was bumped by a motorcycle. Medyo malakas impact, nakainom yata. Damaged my rear, scratch and dent. The motorcycle driver fled without offering to pay for it.

My insurance participation (BPI) is P13k. Brought it to casa and they said need to replace entire rear bumper. Typical casa na kahit simple damage, will propose to change bigger portion. But I think a good shop outside can just rub the paint off and push back the dent, for less than P13k.

Need suggestions if you know of good shops/talyer good in paint and body dent repair.

bakit ang laki ng participation fee?

anyway, okay naman mag paint sa carsavers makati

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    bakit ang laki ng participation fee?

anyway, okay naman mag paint sa carsavers makati

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

Mataas pa insured value, 2013 CX9, kaya mataas din participation.

Will inquire sa Carsavers. Thanks bro!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    What will happen when I avail the insurance?. In the future ba hindi na nila sasagutin pag nagkaron ulit ng scratch?. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by veyzonline View Post
    What will happen when I avail the insurance?. In the future ba hindi na nila sasagutin pag nagkaron ulit ng scratch?. Thanks
    Di naman. Pwede ka paulit ulit nagclaim. Kaso di masyadong bababa ang premium mo next year. Pag wala ka kasi claim pwede ka pa tumawad sabihin mo di ka nagclaim last year

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Reviving this thread...

Ang mahal naman ng participation. Sa akin 2k kang. Replace all key lock and ignition. Around 9k if hindi ko pasok sa insurance.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_biceps View Post
    Hi Sirs,

photo.jpg

Just end 2013 with a bad scratch on my front spoiler(I think it's made up of carbon fiber)..

"sumayad" tsk..

Thank You.
    talyer....it would be cheaper and less hassle.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_biceps View Post
    Hi Sirs,

photo.jpg

"sumayad" tsk..

Thank You.
    If ganyan lang issue. paint lang nasira. Sa talyer mo na pa gawa. Papagawa ka pa ng police report. Pasa all doc sa casa. Wait ng approve ng insurance. Then tiyaka gagawin...