New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I need comments as to the services given by this company.
    Please feel free to say anything good or bad.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haven't tried their banawe branch, but i have tried the one in aurora. ok gumawa ng mga rubber lifters and other urethane bushings at a very competitive price. matibay since gamit nila yung rubber ng old tractor tires/belts. medyo matigas nga lang pero it's just fine for me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ive tried some of thier services a year ago, and ok p naman ngayon. Waiting for a couple of hours before the work is done perfectly although they do have an airconditioned lounge where you can watch TV. Frankly suggest some of the important parts that needs to be replace as soon as possible to prevent additional damage. But of course, its the discrepancy of the customer if he's going to pay some attention to the suggestion. About their billing, medyo mahal nga lang sila maningil sa service and much higher on parts but rest assured thier not reconditioned. Don't worry they would itemized everything for you.

ciao

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    IMO, M7 in Aurora, San Juan is much safer place..

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    M7 San Juan and M7 Banawe are sister companies. The model shop is M7 Banawe. As for the pricing we are offering very competetive prices and we do offer the best quality after market brands for parts. (however those who have a tight budget we could also make an alternative suggestions for them without compromising the quality of the ride.)
    I made this thread so we could further improve our services and product offerings.
    Our rubber product line as per our market research has improved by almost 100% since its initial offering in 1996. We are continually improving our patented rubber products. So any suggestions and comments are welcome.
    Thank you.

Betchie Jumawan
    Operations Manager
    M7 Banawe

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    tight budget? oh well banawe is the best when it comes to that situation hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir, magkano na po magpagawa ang trailing arm bushing and compensator arm?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    sir magkano sainyo papalit ng rear suspension bushing honda esi? parts and labor? pls pm me ty

Has anyone tried M7 Banawe?