New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm. i'm beginning to think na mas malamig nga operating temp ng diesel sa gas.. hehe.. when i had my MB gasser.. it never went down 90deg unless malamig panahon.. comparing my gasser sa diesel wagon ko.. the wagon is running at a cooler temp in all ocassions compared to my gasser.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    akin * 12'oclock position..maybe 1mm lng lampas sa gitna

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bakit po sa inyo umaakyat baba...? yun rav namin, hindi ko pa nakitang nagbago ang normal running temp niya... forever nang nasa gitna talaga siya, umuulan, mainit, gabi, umaga kahit saan.. kahit almost hulday umaandar.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    The engine coolant temp indicated on dash panel is a function also of the accuracy of the temp sensing unit. I replaced one for my ride as I'm seeing the temp way below the halfway mark on summer day (approx 1/4) which is very unusual. After I replaced it (P1K for pajero) its now a tad below halfway mark. Just make sure you are getting the correct read-out as this sensing unit is subject to wear and tear also, although I'm not sure if the indicated temp of deteriorating sensor is more inclined to report lower temp than higher temp.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    don't compare the thermometers...they only show "relative temperature" readings.... even the same brands may have slight deviations.....

to get absolute temperature, you need a "true thermometer"....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    my temp gauge is usually a little below the halfway mark and increases slightly after prolonged driving in hot weather.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa kin constant sa gitna, d ko pa nakitang nagbago

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    most newer cars dont have the "dynamic" temp gauge... kaya if your car is healthy.. it stays more or less around the half-way mark.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    mine is a bit below the middle. i'm on 70% prestone and 30 distilled water.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    my temps have always been just below the halfway mark ... never seen it rise higher than that ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
gaano kataas ang temp gauge nyo?