New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    mga idol experts dyan,

my friend was asking for help regading his 95 Ford Windstar. i told him i'll ask the experts here sa tsikot. here's his story

he used it as his daily drive, to bring his kids to school and to work. 2nd owner sya pero low mileage lang when he bought it. maganda yong mga features and even have a touch pad door entry system. ngayon maybe because of the condition of our road nagkakaroon na ng engine noise, kalampag and just recently biglang na stall sya in the middle of the road bec. of brake malfunction, muntik pa sya ma accidente. nong pina repair -- sabi ng mechanic biglang nag flush out yong brake fluid bec of leakages, the problem wala naman silang mahanap na replacement for the parts so pinalitan lang young o orings and he paid 4 thousand just for that, ang masaklap when he test drove it e same parin yong condition - parang nag lalock yong brake so mainit na mainit ang right front wheel niya. he called me then let me test drove it and napansin ko medyo maingay ang engine not sure if its just the belt and the suspension parang yong sa mga delapidated na mga taxi puro tunog.

so mga experts saan nyo sya ma recommend mag pa repair (aside from the ford casa) yong may experience and yong tipong hindi ka lolokohin at pag experimentohan lang car mo.

thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Try mo kna speedyfix. Tawagan mo na lang shop nila kung kaya yan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    For those hard to find and expensive suspension parts, i would recommend ZEE carplus they could rennovate suspension parts at a fraction of a cost using your original parts and with guarantee 15000 kms and can be trusted...they do all mechanical stuff...look for the thread regarding this shop. Me and my friends/officemates are a fan of ZEE.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    basta underchassis problems zee car plus is the name

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    San yang Zee Car Plus? And contact numbers.

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka...suspension ba ang problema o yung braking system? from the description of the issue i immediately started thinking it was something with the brake lines, master cylinder, or even a malfunctioning ABS.

pero kung full service yang zee car plus baka pwede pa rin i-diagnose nila.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    thanks guys for the quick reply. i'll tell him about it. will check sa yellow pages. will post here on the progress.

Ford Windstar .....HELP!!!!