New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i found a source for air filter, fuel filter and oil filter in banawe for the ford ranger pickup (di ba mazda B2500 engine din yun?) the brand name is FEDERAL (taiwan made). sa comparison ko laking difference ng price vs what casa is charging.. although i'm not sure if this is the same the the casa uses.

feedback naman on the brand is that malakas daw ang benta ng FEDERAL sa province (for different cars and models)...

the ford ranger pickup is due for it's 60,000km check and im planning to buy the parts in banawe and have it serviced sa casa na lang.. (last time i had it done sa casa.. the air filter costs 1,250, the oil filter about 500+...)

anyone has any feedback on FEDERAL auto parts? kinakabahan kasi ako baka makasama sa engine eh..

any comments will be appreciated.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Federal Mogul ba? Suppose to be its a german made product not from taiwan although they might have an assembly line there.

If filters you could also go for VIC brand almost the same price as federal mogul. ford ranger VIC no. is 101 for diesel if b2500 its 307 as for the others okay naman kahit ordinary replacement parts like the air filter kahit ano yan pareho lang.

Federal Mogul is a good brand they are from the group of companies that make Ferodo Brake pads the best sa lahat... yan ang gamit ng Ferrari.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They work well enough when replaced at the appropriate intervals.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    magkaiba po yata yung federal sa federal mogul. the latter is of german origin, in fact some of their products like air filters are made in usa.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    That's Federal Mogul. Pumasok na din sila for Japanese replacement parts. I'm using Federal Mogul fuel filters for my Urvan and Frontier ng cousin ko. Ok naman quality and mas mahal konti sa replacement na Japan filters. Sikat din ang Federal Mogul sa mga gasket parts ng engine(Japanese and American cars) like Cylinder Head Gasket.

Federal Brand auto parts