New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos
    Refer me na lang to a "GOOD AND REPUTABLE" shop who can do the job. I live in San Juan, and probably somewhere near my place sana.

* carlos, there is a reputable aircon shop in bago bantay.actually there's a thread here about mang mario reyes. i'm planning to visit him this wednesday.lapit lang naman from san juan to bago bantay, sa likod lang ng sm north yun.

magaling daw at hindi taga kung sumingil.hanapin mo na lang yun thread about Mario Reyes.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    the lark, thanks for refering me to mang mario. i've been there before about six or seven years ago and i can say is that it's really commendable job. However, my problems seems not to be the aircon dripping but rather water running through the windshield, either when it rains or just plain car wash. I tried looking at the door of my car and try to analyze it if it is coming from the weather strip but i think it's not. It's coming somewhere in front of the windshield.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ganun ba? then mang mario is not the answer to your problem

you probably need to visit an auto shop.meron dyan sa area mo, speedyfix nasa santolan daw, tapat ng concept one. pag galing greenhills turn left ka sa santolan nandyan na daw yan.although i haven't been there but i was referred by other tsikooters to that shop. i will be there probably tomorrow for a tune up. ride safe dude.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by the lark
    ganun ba? then mang mario is not the answer to your problem

you probably need to visit an auto shop.meron dyan sa area mo, speedyfix nasa santolan daw, tapat ng concept one. pag galing greenhills turn left ka sa santolan nandyan na daw yan.although i haven't been there but i was referred by other tsikooters to that shop. i will be there probably tomorrow for a tune up. ride safe dude.
    i haven't tried speedy fix yet. But are they more into mechanicals lang? Mine needs more of windshields shops or installer

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    i had the same problem before especially when its raining hard, water dripping passenger side, causing bad odor inside the car afterwards. Problem was the windshield rubber seal, had replaced it. Try evangelista if you have same problem like mine, P1200 inc labor forgot the shop name though.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by christerdom
    i had the same problem before especially when its raining hard, water dripping passenger side, causing bad odor inside the car afterwards. Problem was the windshield rubber seal, had replaced it. Try evangelista if you have same problem like mine, P1200 inc labor forgot the shop name though.

Same experience i'm having now. Do they have to remove the entire windshield to do the job? How long does it take to finish it?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos
    Same experience i'm having now. Do they have to remove the entire windshield to do the job? How long does it take to finish it?
    yes, they have this tool to remove the windshield, done in less than 30 mins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dripping water under the dashboard