New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    please enlighten me, i am so clueless. we just acquired 2nd hand 2010 ford ranger kaya lang bakit po ganon, once the speed hit 40kph, dinig na dinig ung hangin sa labas. pero sa passenger side lng po. what is the possible causes of that problem? thank you in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyan View Post
    please enlighten me, i am so clueless. we just acquired 2nd hand 2010 ford ranger kaya lang bakit po ganon, once the speed hit 40kph, dinig na dinig ung hangin sa labas. pero sa passenger side lng po. what is the possible causes of that problem? thank you in advance!

Just a guess.

Maybe the rubber seal of the glass window is not properly fitted causing the wind to whistle into the cabin.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ford had been known for the worst quality, try the water intrusion detection method. with somebody inside the cab, have another person spray water with a garden hose. the leak is usually found between the weather strip and the door jamb where the front corner of the glass channel bends behind the upper corner of the windshield. if the water gets in from here, you found the leak.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Try having the door aligned.

dinig ang hangin sa labas