New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gud PM. would like to ask if putting an Injector pump/nozzle cleaner additive to a full tank is also effective than going to any calibration shops. Your input Sir/s. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I used Amsoil before and it was ok, but for me it is more of a preventive measure than a cure for any issues with the fuel system. Its supposed to condition seals and clean carbon deposits. There's also a warning of it being toxic when ingested. IMHO if you get a lot of smoke you should still take it to calibration.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Or have tried purging on older higher mileage diesels, it helps to perform a diesel purge or CLEAN the injectors and injection pump. This process is relatively simple for the DIY person. I am not talking about just dumping some liquid into the fuel tank and driving away.

Liqui Moly Diesel Purge. The Best Injector Cleaner I've Ever Used - YouTube

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Paulo View Post
    Or have tried purging on older higher mileage diesels, it helps to perform a diesel purge or CLEAN the injectors and injection pump. This process is relatively simple for the DIY person. I am not talking about just dumping some liquid into the fuel tank and driving away.

Liqui Moly Diesel Purge. The Best Injector Cleaner I've Ever Used - YouTube
    nasubukan ko na iyang produkto ng liquimoly.....binili ko pa nga sa lazada at P1.1k dati dahil kokonti lang nagbebenta na auto supply.

ok naman ang reviews ng iba kasi nung ginamit ko sa sasakyan ko e surprisingly malinis ang injection pump judging from the fuel color sa return hose.

i used it direct sa pump...hindi via fuel tank.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Sorry sir, non-technical person here...
    My current understanding is that premium diesel fuels (ex. shell v-power) clean and prevent clogs in the fuel system.
    How are these fuels different from the mentioned additives/cleaners?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Sir tanung ko lng bkit ung starex van ko maitim ung usok e nagplit n ko ng air at oil filter pati change oil pero maitim pren ang usok ng sskyan ko.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Any idea if how much is a nozzle tip cleaning and how long will it take for the procedure.? Tnxs

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Paulo View Post
    Any idea if how much is a nozzle tip cleaning and how long will it take for the procedure.? Tnxs
    less P500 per nozzle tip. usually.

yung resealing naman ng injection pump nasa P2k and up....

3 hours or less na trabaho iyan sa eksperto.

kamo air at oil filters lang pinalitan mo....palitan mo rin yung fuel filter. baka bumabara na sa dami ng dumi. drain mo rin yung water separator.

subukan mo rin mag 2T sa diesel. 1:200 ratio......try mo lang.