New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Having replaced the rear glass tint, the defogger seems not to work well anymore. Some lines no longer heat up.

Is there a way to fix this?

If not, is there a place where the defogger can be replaced? Do you need an entirely new rear glass or is there a separate defogger system that can be mounted on the original glass?

Please help out. Thanks. :confused:
    Last edited by squala; July 9th, 2004 at 12:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    there is some sort of defogger repair kit that you can get from the US. just forgot exactly what its called and the brand. i'll try to look it up and get back to the forum.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    afrasay,

yup! this is it!

i had one brought over years ago by a friend from the US. this product works quite well.

paj4x4

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi, guys! I apologize for bringing an old thread back from the vault...
    Anyway, my problem is the same as the one posted here by the thread-starter, ung sakin nga lng, lahat ng lines di na umiinit. And yes, I've seen those defogger repair kits sold online, kaso mahirap naman umorder nyan pg d2 ka lng sa Pinas at wla ka friend sa US. So, ang follow-up question ko po is meron bang nagrerepair ng rear defogger dito lng sa Manila?

Thanks a lot guys, and I'd really appreciate ur help re. this matter.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    up, up ko lng po, mga repapips!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The people that repair glass cracks along Kalayaan Avenue in Q.C. also repair defogger grids.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Defogger repair/replacement?