New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get a cracked windshield or window repaired? Does anyone know the usual cost of such a service?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends. If the crack is too big or deep, it can't be "healed".

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Better have it checked ASAP, AFAIK Ziebart has this service where the fill in the cracks, provided that its smalled enough to be "headed" to quote niky

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think he meant healed not headed (ano ba ibig sabihin ng "headed"?)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    OK, I'll Ziebart...

Its basically a small crack with a little chip... must have been a stone or something. Maybe half centimeter long but not all the way through.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it's not all the way through, puwede pa yata yun. Good luck!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sir, try to contact this person Raymond - cell no. 09192093321. He repaired the crack in the windshield of my car, home service pa. I was satisfied with the result. Good luck.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    OK, I'll Ziebart...

Its basically a small crack with a little chip... must have been a stone or something. Maybe half centimeter long but not all the way through.
    Had the same damage to my Innova's windshield early this year due to a small stone. Had a chip in the windshield about the size of the hole in a 5 centavo coin with a crack radiating outwards to about a 25 centavo coin diameter. This was successfully repaired at Ziebart Makati. Cost about 2.5K.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I called Ziebart C5 and they did say that the Makati branch is the one that does glass repair. Strangely enough as I mentioned the problem to the person on the phone he said that it cannot be repaired, all they can do is make it so that it does not get any bigger. They did mention that 2.5k is the starting price for small cracks.

*uvax

How was the repair? Is there any warping of the glass or does it seem different from rest of your windshield? How long does it take to repair?

Maybe I need to call the Makati Ziebart in case they know the real deal about what they can repair.

*dabsky

Have you seen Raymond's work? What is his usual fee?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is a windshield repair facility along Kalayaan near the corner of Kamias here in Q.C.

There is also one at Shell Congressional Avenue near. Munoz.

Cost depends on size.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cracked glass need help