New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    PPL san kaya pwede ,ag parepair ng windsheild? Nag Crak ng marami yung windsheild ng kotse ng inlaws ko and they asked me to help them have it repaired raw kung pwede pa. san shop kaya pwede yun? Sa Aguila ba hey repair Cracks?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Sa CATS edsa-mandaluyong area meron, thats where I had my brothers cracked windshield repaired but that was a long time ago. Im not sure if they still do it. It was around 1,500 pesos for an 8 inch crack. They did a good job too. guaranteed. Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude, try to check here sa kalayaan ave near kamias, qc. if you are coming from kamias heading to qc circle, it's one of the buildings after the v. luna stop light to your right.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    when u say repair a crack, does this mean mawawala talaga yong crack?

o reinforce lang nila para di na lumaki?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Sa CATS kasi, they just fill in the gap between the crack with a liquid glass substance (dont know what for sure kung ano), somewhat similar to super glue na mighty bond and when it hardens, hairline crack na lang makikita mo which is almost invisible. Pero you can still see the crack if you really look hard enough. So I guess to answer your question it just reinforces the glass. And it does not totally remove the crack IMO.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by voltes_V
    Sa CATS kasi, they just fill in the gap between the crack with a liquid glass substance (dont know what for sure kung ano), somewhat similar to super glue na mighty bond and when it hardens, hairline crack na lang makikita mo which is almost invisible. Pero you can still see the crack if you really look hard enough. So I guess to answer your question it just reinforces the glass. And it does not totally remove the crack IMO.
    kc ganon din yng sa kalayaan, when i went there yrs back.

when you look at the windshield at a diff angle kita mo pa rin yung crack.

pangalan nong place e manila windshield something.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sorry if i hijacked this thread guys, pero tanong ko lang regarding windshield din..kasi ang daming scratches ng windshield ko..actually kaya namin i-polish pero mas nagiging-fine lang ung scratches..(finer-smaller) how much kaya magpagawa ng bagong windshield?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    sorry if i hijacked this thread guys, pero tanong ko lang regarding windshield din..kasi ang daming scratches ng windshield ko..actually kaya namin i-polish pero mas nagiging-fine lang ung scratches..(finer-smaller) how much kaya magpagawa ng bagong windshield?
    Sa Citimotors Las Pinas, replacing the windshield of a vr galant '95 model is around 20,000 pesos ata. Too expensive for me, kaya pinarepair ko na lang sa iba. Check ka rin sa ibang lugar, Im sure mas mura sa ibang shops kumpara sa kasa.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had our starex's windshield's crack repaired a few years back sa manila windshield crack repair dyan sa QC. bagong mag 1-yr humaba na ulit yung crack. its better to replace the windshield nalang, especially kung comprehensive ang insurance mo. of all the parts of a car, ang windshield lang ang walang depreciation. so kahit 20 yrs old na ang car mo, the insurance will pay for the whole amount of the windshield kahit na more than 50K pa ang amount. participation lang ang babayaran mo.

kung hindi naman compre ang insurance mo, hwag kang magpagawa sa mga casa, siguradong taga ang price dun. punta ka sa mga Auto Glass, siguradong wala pa sa kalahati ang price.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    sa aguila ka bumili. basta tempered bilhin mo. take this comparison,sa pajero 92 model windshield 16k sa casa. sa aguila 4.5k lang tempered din.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Crack sa Windshield: San pwede pa repair?